Chapter 35

The cells were really plain. They barely had blankets for us to lay on only bunks.

The girls and I had separate cells from the boys.

I got the bottom bunk and as I was putting my bags under the bed I noticed a vent under the bed.

"Hey guys look!" I called

"A vent let's go through it and see," Lilly said.

"OH no way it's dusty and there can be rats too," Genevieve complained

"Well then you can keep a look out while we all go and check." I said

I opened the vent and got in very quietly for the officer not to hear.

I started hearing sounds from a distance and tried following where it was coming from.

~~~~~~

I quickly followed the sound and once I reached it I was able to see what was happening at the bottom because of the opened cage.

"Hey guys look down here," I whispered to Emma and Gloria.

"Looks like a holigram of Officer Blade  but whose that lady? " Gloria said.

"JUST STICK TO THE PLAN IF YOU WANT OUR CHILD TO QUIT COMPLAINING, it's the only way!" officer blade shouted.

"Complain about what Blade? she's perfectly fine. Radiats don't change that, their humans too. I can't do this anymore Blade." the Woman said.

"The Radiats will ruin everything if we let them escape, look at us, we are nothing compared to what they are able to do. We have to get them once and for all and this is the only way!"

"Please! Don't, your Neice, our Neice is a Radiate, you wouldn't do that to her would you?" The lady cried out

"That's enough, just go home." Officer blade said before he left."

" Mommy, are you okay? "the little girl came out from behind the counter.

" Yeah I'm okay let's go home, " she said trying to cover up her tears.

~~~~~~

" Wow that's news, "Emma said

" What happened to him, suddenly his shouting at his wife and wants to murder his Neice but he was once the sweetest uncle I have ever met. "Gloria said

" I know, I don't know what's gotten into him but like he said Radiats have great capabilities and that's how I'm going stop him. "I said

~~~~~~

" Listen! " I said, "Officers are walking up to our cell."

We quickly started crowling back to our room but Gloria was the only who made it in time.

~~~~~~~~

"Where's Rachel Johnson?" The officers strickly asked.