Chapter 10

"Let me take your your temperature again just to make sure." He said

*beep*

In the tip of my eye I could see Gloria looking so scared for me.

Suddenly the military officer called another official to take me somewhere.

"No wait, where is she going," Gloria asked

Then Emma came over

"Don't worry we're just going to run a few more tests, she'll be back with you guys in no time." the military officer said.

Like we were gonna believe that

"No please wait, she's innocent " Emma said with her hands up

"Young lady we aren't going to arrest her, she's just doing tests now go back where you came from," he said laughing a little.

"And where might that be? " Emma said

He gave her a glare and called the official to take her back.

"Ok, ok geez, she said

Gloria then whispered to me," Don't worry we'll come to find you, and we'll also look for your brother Ok, "

I then gave her a nod and then they made me follow them to whatever place I was going to.

~~~~~~~~~

We got in the building.

We passed a bunch doors, the building looked pretty modern, stunning floors, glass doors except for a few that looking completely seiled top security looking rooms and I was going in one of them.

"Evening official," the officers that we in the entire hallway just stopped.and made the military position, hand on forehead, straight posture.

I had absolutely no idea what to do so I just slowly awkwardly brought my hand up to my forehead which I totally shouldn't have done because a young guy who was behind the Official that every one was saluting to who looked about my age looked at me and almost choked of laughter at whatever juice he was drinking when he saw me.

Embarrassing

"Hello officers, you can get back to work now, the Official said

As everyone started going their separate ways again, the Guy then saluted me as he started walking with the Official and all the other guards behind him.

I was so embarrassed I didn't even want to look at him.

But I wonder why he was following the Official?

I then just made a peek behind me and I saw the Official and him chat for a few seconds before he started heading in my direction to exactly where I was going.

As if this could get any worse!