Chapter 15

"Hey, um can we speak outside for a second?" Austin said

"Um sure." I said hesitantly

We went outside as everyone in the room had their own conversations.

~~~~~~~~

"So, I don't want to put pressure on you or anything because I know how it goes, 'can't risk anyone knowing' but  could you care to explain to me how you past the test earlier?"

"What do you mean?" I said acting as if I had no clue on what he was talking about.

"Look Rachel, I haven't seen anyone react the way you did in years, so I know for sure it couldn't have been a mistake."

"Look I'm not an alien and I've never been,"

He came closer and whispered to me, " Being a Radiate doesn't mean your an Alien it just comes to show how special you are, unique,so don't feel bad about that, "

I felt myself blush but I really tried hard not to show it.

"I think I'd know if I am one, Thank you very much." I said with my head turned to the side for the last one.

"It's okay if you won't admit it, i understand, but someday you'll have to come to realise that your not safe here and I'm really trying to help you."

I kept quiet.

He then got a buzz on his watch and had to run off.

"I gotta go, if you need anything-"

Before he could finish i said,
" I know, "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did care so much about me, we barely Knew each other?

I got in the room with everyones eyes on me.

" I'm okay," I told them before they could interrogate me even more than I had already been.

Emma Gloria then came and gave me hug, " I'm glad you are, I was so worried,"

"Thanks guys," I gave them a sweet smile.

I realised that I never really got a glimpse of the entire room.

It had 5 different double beds, which isn't going to be great because we are 9 but we'll figure it out.

There were 2 beds on one side of the room and 3 on the other. With side tables beside them. Did I mention that the beds weren't very pleasing to look at, I can't even imagine how uncomfortable they are too, almost like the camping beds. Hey but at least we weren't sleeping in a sleeping bag.

The walls were painted with white paint the floor was cement paving.

And right in the middle of the room when you walk right in had a couch facing the wall and the little coffee table in front of it which was against the window.

Don't think that this room was huge because It definitely wasn't, the couch and the beds pretty much touched each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Rachel, come on let's get dressed before an officer comes and chases us out," Emma said

"Coming,"

We all preety much had to change in front of each other but we have had sleep overs to get use to it by now.

Don't think of it like that, we still do have limits.

The bottoms were black leather track pants with inner zips for style that don't really move and white cool strips going across it almost like skinning jeans but weren't jeans.

For the tops we had two sets one being a black hoddie jacket with silk on the outside and soft cotton on the inside. And a military styled shirt with no sleeves, and the shirt was long enough to tuck in our pants, but for the guys they had to leave it untucked.

~~~~~~~~~

"These look amazing, look at you Rachel they suit better than they do for us."

"Oh come on if it suits anyone here best it suits you more Emma."

"Hey are ya'll done," Dustin shouted from the other side of the room that wasn't too far for him to even whisper.

"Yeah Dustin we're done," I said to him.

"K cool let's come have a group chat,"

The girls and I looked at each other.

"Um okay," Gloria replied

~~~~~~~~~~