Trust

Austin and I got to the top floor of the building.

"Um is this where you stay?"

"Yeah, including my younger sister."

"Aw, what her name?"

"Lilly she's 10, she like the strongest girl I know, we've been through everything together, she's the person that still keeps me motivated every day to lead this place. Without her I would have been a complete mess by now, feeling trapped here, feeling scared for my life, "

I grabbed Austin's hand in mine as we stooped front of his door facing each other and looking at each other's eyes.

" I don't know how or what you may go through, but I almost feel the same way, after my dad disappeared my mom always had to work hard for my brother and I, the stress of seeing her every day come home so tired but still did everything to help us made me feel so eager to do everything in my Power to work hard for her for the family, even though I was dealing with some personal stuff too that I had to keep to myself so that I wouldn't put anyome in danger. "  I said

Austin then pulled me in a hug when he saw the tear in my eyes almost come rolling down.

" I'm scared Austin, I don't know what to do, being here it's just making matters worse and I can't even tell anyone what I'm going through, my brother knows but I don't want to be a burden to him and tell him about my problems."

"It's okay, you've got me now," he said gently rubbing my back with my head on his shoulder.

"That's why I'm helping you, I don't want you to go through what I've been through and what I've seen others go through too." he said pulling away looking in my foggy eyes from crying.

"I have to tell you something I can't keep it to myself any longer," I said sobbing my eyes out.

" It's okay, I know," he said rubbing the tears from my face.

"Your a Radiate, aren't you?" he asked and I nodded.

He pulled me in a hug again when I started crying even more.

"Come on let's get inside," he said taking my hand.

~~~~~~~~~

There was a small kitchen to the right and a seating area in front. There was a  bathroom to the left.

One room was on the left and the other on the right.

We got in his room and there was a door in the room which he had to put a password into.

His room was pretty clean. Double bed, TV, closet.

"Come in," he said opening the door to the room he just unlocked.

The room looked exactly like a testing room, but why is have it in his room?

"Austin why is there a testing room in your room and why is it hidden?" I said sitting down on the chair in the centre of the room.

"Well since we're sharing secrets now I guess I should tell you too," he said turning around after closing the door.

He looked shy almost scared.

"I'm a Radiate too, no one knows except you now although my parents knew before they passed."

I got down from the chair and gave him a hug and let go.

"Thanks for trusting me." I said looking up at him.

" Thanks for trusting me," he said back.

"Now shall we," he said pointing to the chair for me to sit on.