Chapter 13

I got in through the double doors, the room was huge and full I don't how I was gonna find them in here.

It almost looked like a cafeteria except for how huge it was and that there was no food station.

There were guards on preety much every corner of the room.

"Rachel!" I heard someone say almost sounded like-

My brother. I saw him running towards me.

I kneeled down and he came straight into my arms.

"Hey Tommy, I missed you like crazy, I was so worried are you Okay?"

"Yeah, the guys found me and then we meet with Gloria and Emma and came over here." he said in a fast excited pace.

"The boys are also here!" I said excitedly.

Then there came over the boys still looking fresh as ever like we didn't just practically get kidnapped but the government.

"Rachel, we'd been looking for you all over," Jerry said while coming over to give me a hug.

"Dude you got us worried," Jake came and punched me.

"Hey!"

He then came over to give me a hug.

Then Dustin, Chris, Gloria and Emma all came over and we said our hellos and hugs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat down on a stelled table with benches on both sides.
I sat next to Tommy and Emma on either side.

"Hey so, Rachel where were you?" Chris asks

"They took me to a room on the other side of the building, And basically put some sort of syrum in me and I almost felt like I was in a 3D film and got tested in it,"

"Do you know why?" Gloria asked.

I looked to Tommy before I quickly said, "Looking for Radiats,? " almost like I didn't know.

"I saw walk over with some guy, what's up with him?"

"Oh uh, his Austin his the guy that tested me, his training for being deputy head official, but luckily his different, he isn't like the other officers here,"

"Ok now don't get too attached," Gloria said laughing until everyone also started laughing when they saw me slightly blush on my face.

"guys," I whined still trying not to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok every one listen up," One of the officers said.

I then noticed some few more officers came through the door one of them being Austin all lined up in front of the room.

"I need you guys to get changed we will be selecting and putting you guys in different rooms. Once you arrive pick your bed and you'll find clothing on the bed for you to wear don't worry it's Unisex clothing and remember pick your beds wisely you'll be sleeping therefor as long as you'll be here."

" Now I'm going to call your names and your to follow the guard that will be in front here, clear"

We all turned to each other and whispered
" I hope we'll all be in the same room," Emma said

"We have to be," I said while ruffling with Tommy's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys there're only calling out 6 and we're like 8," I said

"Don't worry Rachel, whatever happens we promise we'll take care of Tommy" Jake said

I then looked to everyone else and they all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks guys," I turned to Tommy and said, "You hear that Tommy, you'll be okay," he then gave me a peek on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~