Chapter 25

We started heading down the cliff even though it was a bit risky.
It was completely in the middle of nowhere and just hidden down a cliff.

What was the government up to?

"Hey, let's go this way," Jake called us.

We duck down as we went around the warehouse looking for the entrance.

It was completely seiled we couldn't even see inside.

"I found the entrance," Austin said

We quickly got inside through the doors.

"Hey guys, where should the kids stay?" I said looking at Tommy, Lucus and Lilly.

"We can keep a look out," Tommy said

"Aw look at my little bro all grown up," I said

"We can keep the food and the blankets too," Lilly said

"Stay safe Lilly," Austin said as he went up to Lilly and hug her as we were about to leave.

"That's so cute," Gloria whispered to me.

"Okay, let's go," Austin said as we followed him around.

"Nobody's here," Dustin said as we quietly went through the corridors.

"Look at this," Emma called

"Looks like a military communications lab."Austin said

" Why isn't it at the military compound then, "

" This is freaky, " Gloria said as we all entered.

There were desks and two computers in each desk, a huge big screen showing the whole compound on a map as well a whole bunch of other places.

"This looks like some sort of map," Austin said looking up at the big screen as we all went to stand by him.

"Do you guys see they almost look like, coordinates of all the places that the military haven't checked yet to bring to the military compound, but that's weird it's going across the city, somewhere no one has ever gone to before,"  Austin said analysing the big screen.

" I heard there's nothing over there, "Jake said

" Yeah but these coordinates are only suppose to show where people are, so that we can bring them here, "

" I wonder what might be out there then, " Chris said

" Are you sure they haven't mentioned anything about what must be over the city?" I asked

"Not that i have heard off,"

"Someone's coming, hide" Gloria said

"How many districts are left?" The officers said as they walked in.

" Probably three," one of the officers said

"That's Austin's uncle right?!" Emma whispered next to me.

"Yeah, this is getting creepier and creepier by the second," i said

"Tell me about it," Emma whispered back.

" Officer, Blade, says we have to go back with all of them in 3 days, sir, what will we do?" one of the officer's asked

" Go back where there? There is literally no where to go back to." Emma whispered

" We need to start testing and putting them in senior stage, there's no time to wait, " The official answered

" And the Radiates? "