Queen bee

We sat by the boys when we arrived in the cafeteria.

They were chatting about a trip we were planning to go to on the weekend. I mean it's totally worth it after the big game we were about to play.

We were pretty much all about to compete in our different sports on the Same day (except for Emma) but thankfully at different times. As for the cheerleading team we will finally be performing our routine today as well and for Emma she will also be competing for the girls swimming team but that's at the end of the week. So we all definitely have a lot on our shoulders this week.

"Hey guys," said Gloria

"Sup," answered Jerry

"So Gloria how did the test go, hahahahahhah," asked Jake

"Shut up," said Gloria

"OH please your still not over that by now Jake," I said, "I mean everyone else is."

"OH no we're just too scared of Gloria," said Chris

"Smart decision," said Gloria

"OK let's get serious now, where have you guys decided for us to go? " asked Emma

"OH didn't see you there Emma," goofed Jake

Gloria and I both slowly turned to Emma and smirked
Then she gave us a look, the Emma look.

I then nudged Jake beside me and we both then fell on to the floor on top of each other.... Awkward I know.

The guys then rushed to us and helped us up.

And if you wondering whether we had a moment of looking at each other straight in the eyes like those romance movies, well let me tell you we got up way too fast before anyone saw us like that, but we were too late for that...

As we were getting up Genevieve Stewart, yes Mr. Stewart's daughter and not to mention the school's drama queen and head of the gymnastics team came straight to us.

"Well well well, I thought you guys broke up while ago,"

Yes you heard it, Jake and I were once together. It's crazy to think that it never even happened considering how close we are as friends now, but Genevieve just had to bring it up especially in the midst of him and Emma being so close right now.

"Cut it off Genevieve," Jake said beside me.

"Oh have you forgotten, I wasn't the one on top of a guy in the middle of the whole cafeteria ," she said loudly looking straight at me for the whole cafeteria to take notice more than it already had been.

Jake then took my hand and lead the way for us to leave back to our table.

"Wow, I guess your making it even more official than it already is," she said even louder.

I IMMEDIATELY let go of Jake's hand and went straight to Genevieve and said
"DO YOU EVER KNOW WHEN TO KEEP QUIET, you know exactly that Jake and I are just friends in fact best friends, and you wouldn't know what that's like because you don't have any"

That's when I felt someone grab my waist and lead me out of the cafeteria, and yes it was Jake.
Until Principle Dultin stepped into the cafeteria and shouted "WHOEVER IS INVOLVED MUST IMMEDIATELY GO TO MY OFFICE N..."

Before he could even finish everyone and I mean everyone pointed straight at Genevieve.

"Rascals," Genevieve mumbled thinking we all just didn't hear her.

"Who else? It can't just be one person" asked the Principle

I was about to raise my hand but Jake whispered into my ear "Don't, I will", "No its my fault your into this mess, I'm the one that pushed you remember," I quickly said before I raised my hand and followed Principle Dultin to his office and he definitely didn't look too happy.