The Game - Part II

"Thank you for all of you joining us on this special day, let's give a round of applause to all the players who will be competing today."

"oohhhooooohhooo"

"But before we start I would like to call upon the Principle of the school Principle . Dultin,"

*clap clap clap*

"Thank you so much Deputy head mistress. It's such an honor....."

ya-ya-ya you know what goes on...

"Let the games begin"

"Ok guys we got this," I said to my team

*flips, spins *

*clap clap clap *

The football team starts playing

1 game passes
2 game passes

Before even finish the 2nd...

*All the lights went off*

"Give me the mic" one of the military officers start fighting for the mic.

"Ok, listen up everyone, I need 3 lines,   boys line, girls line, and visitors line."

While we were lining up

"I'm sure all of you have heard the news lately about he virus going around, the government has decided to put all of you including the entire city into concentration camps, and don't worry you'll see your family soon just listen to the instructions if you want to live, " The military officer said.

Gloria and I started looking for Emma, the boys and my mom and brother.

Gloria's parents were out of town, they never really cared enough about her to just come to her games.

2 mins passed and we didn't find any of them yet.

"Rachel what are we gonna do,"

*The was friction every where we looked *

That's when..

"Rachel, Gloria" It was Emma with someone behind her.

We came running to each other and gave each other's tight hugs.

"Have you seen my brother,"

There he was behind Emma tears rolling down his face.

"Ra-che-l," he said crying, "They took mom, I don't know where, they just grabbed her."

"Hey four of you line up, little dude you go to the boys line," a military officer said.

"Officer please he has to come with me please." I pleaded

"I said boys line now,"

"Tommy take this, I promise I'll find you, I promise don't worry," I gave him my bracelet that my dad gave me

2 officers came straight to us and took us to our separate places.

"Rachellll," he cried out

Next thing you knew we were put in trucks and drove off.