Chapter 17

"Hey guys, guys," Emma whispered.

"WHAT," I said annoyed

"I can't sleep,"

"Emma, seriously, your lucky your the only one sleeping alone, and yet your the one complaining," Gloria whispered.

"I'm sorry I-"

Before she could finish,

"Move over," Jake said looking exhausted.

"What?" Emma said

"You said you can't sleep, now move over," Jake said

Jake is always the type of person not to mess with at midnight, can you relate?

Emma shifted and had her face turned to Gloria and I which made Gloria and I start to giggle.

"Guys shush," Emma whispered blushing.

"Hey you asked for it," I said while fist pumping Gloria and giggling even more.

"Girls," Dustin complained

"sorry," Gloria and I said at the same time which made Emma smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* the alarm or bell rang

"Ugh, what time is it?" Gloria asked

" 6am SERIOUSLY,"

"Every one get ready and come down stairs in an hour," the officer shouted from the speaker.

"An hour?!?!" the girls and i all shouted and raced to the bath room before anyone else could and locked the door behind us.

The nice thing is that each room has a bathroom in it, it has shower and I bathtub with two sinks.

"Can't believe they expect ALL of us to get ready within an hour," Gloria complained

"Exactly, I can't even remember the last time I got out of bed that fast," I said

"buuttt, I'm sure someone wanted to stay in a bit longer," I said while turning my head to Emma.

"Okay okay, it was nice but weird at the same time, plus stop making assumptions, we were just sleeping,"

Gloria and I started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey guys we need to get ready too you know," Jerry started knocking on the door.

"Yeah, we're almost done, 5 minutes," I shouted

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK we're done," the girls and I came rushing out of the bathroom.

We were wearing the clothes we were given and I was wearing my Jordan sneakers which weren't that bad because they suit every occasion I was lucky enough to get an exclusive pair before everthing changed and we had to come here.

Emma luckily had her makeup so we all were able to use it, a natural look was perfect for the occasion, hey don't judge, we love wearing our makeup.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey boys, you have less than 10 minutes before we have to leave," Emma shouted

"Well we could have been done by now if you guys hadn't taken ages," Dustin shouted.

"Rachel, do I look fine," Tommy asked

"You look perfect little dude," I said fixing his shirt.

"What do you think we'll do?"

"We're just gonna have to find out, if you need anything I'm here okay little guy,"

"We're all here, we're in this together," Gloria said stepping towards us, making Tommy smile with a confident look.

Tommy came and gave us a hug and I kissed his forehead.

"Love you little bro,"

~~~~~~~~~

We all got out of our rooms and headed to the cafeteria meeting room.

"Okay everyone, today we'll be taking an adventure around town so take the water bottles you see on the tables in front you and let's head out." Austin said

....

We got outside, it looked like we were pretty much in the middle of nowhere, although I did see some buildings sticking out of the forest not too far from here which I had never seen before.

It was weird to be seeing a forest, we were always surrounded by buildings and so industrialized that I even forgot how trees looked like.

"Okay listen up here's what we're gonna do, we're gonna jog up the hill and they'll be a couple of obstacles we'll encounter on the way, so let's get to it,"

10 minutes through

"I'm exhausted," Emma said

"We just did P.E last week," I said

" Gotta agree though, I can't even breath," Gloria said

" You guys new here? Sorry I just happened to hear your conversation," a random girl said to us.

"Um yeah, you?" I asked

"Yeah but I came last week,"

"We've been doing thus pretty much every day," she said whisperimg to us, "There is a tunnel at the bottom, which is where all the action happens, but all I'm trying to say is don't get tired too quickly because we're just only starting."

She had brown hair wrapped in a bun and had tanned light skin like me.

I turned to Gloria and Emma who were kneeling down holding the knees breathless and I smirked at them.

" Hey don't blame us our gym teacher was harsh but he never put this much pressure on us, we've walking for how long now, " she looked down at her apple watch, " Almost 25 minutes now," Gloria said

The girl and I started laughing.

"Well ah nice to meet you -

" Amelia, "

" Uh Amelia, "I said shaking her hand.

" I'm Rachel and this is Gloria and Emma, " they waved

"Well uh, it was nice meeting you guys, and sorry for listening to your conversation,"

"It's cool," Emma answered

Amelia then went off to her friends.

"Well at least some people are nice here," Emma said

We then finally caught up with the boys right in the front of the entire group.

" Guys, wait up we're out of breath," Emma said

"You want us to carry you guys?" Jake asked

"Nope," Tommy and Lucia answered

"Would you look at that, if little kids can do it so can you guys," Chris said laughing at us.

"Actually no, the girls are right I don't think I can make it any further," Jerry said almost breathless.

"Seriously dude, your on your own, come on up girls," Dustin said knelling down signaling the rest of the boys to do the same.

I got on Dustin's back, Gloria on Chris' and Emma on Jake's .

"Will I guess I'm with you guys," Jerry said to Tommy and lucus from behind us. Which made them giggle.

"Okay we're here," Austin said as I was just about to get comfortable on Dustin's back.

"Seriously," Gloria complained which made the guys laugh.

"Well, guess I didn't die after all," Jerry said fist pumping Jake laughing which made the girls and I grin.