Chapter 11

We got into a room with a chair right in the middle and I then some needles to my right corner on a table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you going to do with me." I asked

"No worries we're just going to run a few tests on you," the super cute guy I embarrassed myself in front of said from behind me as he entered the room.

"With NEEDLES, no one mentioned this," I shouted

"Don't worry I'll be gentle," he said laughing

"I'll, your the one testing me for what, i don't even know,"

"Young lady, just sit down and we'll be done before you know it, Austin here is training to be in the military, " one of the officers said

"Ok then that makes it even worse because your not even qualified to do this kind of stuff,"

"Not qualified yet," he said

"Just sit down, before you want things to get out of hand, the officer said

" OK ok " I said

~~~~~

I was freaking out, I couldn't help myself.

They will probably find out, will they?

~~~~~~~~~

I sat down on the chair while apparently the guy by the name Austin started preparing the needles.

The Officers had got out at this point so we were all alone, I couldn't help but blush when I realised we were the only ones in the room.

Don't judge especially because he literally had a British accent and all. Oh I forgot I didn't mention he had a British accent.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"K, so don't worry I'll just give you one spike and we're done," Austin said with his British accent.

"What will it do?"

"Your going to see something on the screen right in front," he said while pointing to the screen, "I'm just going to see how you'll react to certain things, all good,"

"uh, ok,"

Deep down I knew what they wanted me to do, what they wanted to see.

You see, I didn't mention it before but let me explain the signs or if you may call things that make us different from an average human being.

1) fast reflexes, we are able to slow someones moves down in slow motion in our mind and that's how we can react fast.

I had a few experiences with my dad once. It  was during the time when Radiats were being found out, we played softball almost every week and he always wondered why I never missed the ball but he soon came to find out I was a Radiate and got me tested in secret and that's how I also found out.

2) We can get some sort of signal if we encounter Radiats or if somethings wrong with a Radiate. It happens so rarely (even if your in contact with a Radiate) that you don't even know that that's what it is.

3) We can hear things from a far distance.
This is my favorite ability even though my dad always told me not to use these to my personal use only when someone is in trouble, but I literally can't obey that for this one.

I mean can you blame me, I have heard a lot.

~~~~~~~

"Um, have you stopped day dreaming and your ready for the test?" he said laughing.

"Oh um sorry, before we start I'd just like to say forget about what happened earlier, I was just confused,"

"Oh ok-

" Thanky-" before I  can even finish.

"So I guess you were day dreaming about me then," he said laughing

"uh definitely not,"

"Oh ok, what were you thinking about then?"

"Nothing,"

"If you say so then,"

~~~~~~~~~