Chapter 3

Rachel's POV

"Take out your laptops and stationary," said Mr. Stewart.

Things are bit different compared to years back. We use a school canvas on our school laptops that you get when you start highschool basically making it yours the moment you get it. We get emails, messages, assignments and announcements on the laptop.

Making you be able to do school work from anywhere.

The only difference is that for tests we just have the test ready on canvas in the laptop and write down answers on an answer sheet.

"Rachel may you please come hand out the answer sheets. "

"OK sir!" I answered

"Ok so everyone, you have one and a half (1 1/2) hours to complete the test, don't stress, it's an easy one."

"YOU MAY START"

... 5 minutes through

"WHAT TA" said Gloria

"Hahahahahaha" laughed the class

"Sir you said it was easy!"

"Gloria this isn't kindergarten, of course there will be some hard questions, but the shoking part is that your only at the beginning of the paper, so if you find the easy questions hard then....." sir stayed silent.

"Hahahaha, " Jake horrifically started laughing to the point where he fell off his chair.

Sir even had a smile on his face which he desperately tried hiding.

"OK Ok, that's enough now," sir said still trying not to laugh.

.... Less than a minute later

"Hahaha hahaha Haha," sir bursted out laughing.

"hahaha hahaha" then the whole class started laughing even Gloria.

....... One Hour and Twenty-five Hours Later......

"Pens down," said Mr. Stewart, " Chris and Rachel collect the papers please."

"But Sir," complained Chris

"Chriiiissss," said a sturdy Mr. Stewart

"Right on it sir, " said Chris