There are two different types of Sky's, theres a blue one, and one that kills

After a couple of hours walking around, we found someone from region one, it was a girl with black hair, Sky looked at me and whispered "Do you want to do the honors?". "Absolutely." I pointed my gun towards her and shot, she screamed and dropped to the ground. "Great, now let's get out of here before other people find us." We walked another couple miles, the cold wind stung my face, I pulled my scarf over my nose, I was not going to deal with this today, Quebec was cold enough. "So." I turned to Sky. "Who's your favorite singer?". Sky smirked, "Katy Perry by a landslide.". "Huh, mine's Whitney Houston, I like older songs," I said. "Some of her music was made in the 2000s though," Sky said. "When you say older music, you mean like Elvis Presly.". "Let's rock Everybody, let's rock Everybody in the whole cell block Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock." I smiled. "With Whitney Houston, I'm talking about her 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody', her older songs," I said. "What's your favorite 2000's artist?" She asked. "Katy Perry, like you," I said. "Well then." She said, "Do you think we should split up?". "Tomorrow morning, we will split up in the morning," I said, I couldn't get the image of the black-haired girl out of my head, her screaming, she was my first kill, probably my only, in the morning the names that came over the intercom were: Katti Lenard, Jack Plate, Anchi Wang, Zura Lasi, Opal Trice, and Les Wocks. Opal was from region two, so was Jack, everyone else was from one. No Ace, no Grecia, no Lazari. We were good.

We set up camp, right under a tree surrounded by bushes, Sky ordered me to sleep, I pulled off my backpack and placed it on the ground. There were some soft things in the bag that made it soft.

I dreamed I was at home, with Adryan, he was telling me about how he despised the idea of the Bloodshed. "It isn't right." He had said. "People shouldn't get put into a war against each other because we 'hate' each other, how do they know the children hate each other? If I was put into the Bloodshed and met a girl from, like, Russia, I wouldn't be able to kill her, sure I can do pretty good with a knife, but I think that killing a girl wouldn't be right, it wouldn't be right killing any gender!". I had managed to calm him down, I sat him on my bed "Adryan, they do it for our own good, if you went onto the battlefield and saw a person you were against, you would kill them, as hard as it would be, you would do that, you would know not to let down your family." I said family as if it was a forbidden word. "Adelaide, I know you know a lot, but what the hell do you think fightings going to give us, region one usually wins, I know damn well if this doesn't get put to an end, our region is going to be a bloodbath, either everyone gets killed, or we are forever at war, listen to me, is there a person in region one that if they died, you would give up all hope?" That was the first day I had ever told him about Grecia "Yeah, my sister." I snapped. "She was the only one I had after my mom passed, the only one I had after my dad turned into an abusing machine.". Suddenly Adryan looked interested in his shirt's button. "My dad." He had muttered. "He was separated from us, he died, there was a bombing in England where he lived. That was the first time we learned about each other and each other's families. My dream shifted, I was sitting on the battlefield, blood splattered across my face, my jacket was gone, a girl strode towards me with such confidence that even if I was dreaming, I still felt terrified. She pulled out a knife, brought it to my neck, and cut, I felt all the power leave my body.

I woke up sweating, Sky sat at our little fireplace "It's about time you're awake, I was about to leave." She had cooked a small rabbit, I would've loved a squirrel, but of course, they didn't hang around here. There were only two people dead as of today, a girl and a boy from two. "Eat something." She said. I took a leg and stuffed it in my mouth, Sky leaned against a tree. "What are you going to do once I'm gone?" I asked. "Don't know, I might stay here, maybe I'll hunt down some people or go find someone from region two." I was pretty sure that our every move was on tape, somehow a camera probably was following us. "I was going to go find my sister, you know, if she isn't dead," I said. Sky nodded "What if we both don't make it out of here alive? What if this is the last time we see each other?" She frowned. "Let's hope that this isn't the last time I see you," I said. Sky had a pained expression "Adelaide, you saw how jealous I was over Ace, I want you to know, I might've been crazy then, but I really don't think he works for me, I think you two would be perfect for each other.". I smiled "Sky, there is no reason you should apologize, it isn't a big deal.". "I know Adelaide, I just wanted to tell you that before we separate."

And then, she grabbed my arm, and hugged me, she whispered in my ear "Go, leave now, I hear something.". I took a deep breath and stepped away. I glanced back at her and then I was gone.