Goody. I have an idiot in an alliance

I woke to the sound of birds. A fire crackled nearby, I didn't know where I was, because I surely didn't pass out here. I noticed my stump was bandaged, so was my torso and leg. I looked around, it looked like someone had built a shelter, almost like a little hut, but made with sticks. I tried to stand, but a voice from behind me said "I wouldn't do that." I spun around, it was Ace. I remembered how, just before I passed out, I had heard Ace, he saved me from that beast. He was right about not wanting to stand, because the second I turned around, I fell. Luckily he caught me. "Ace." I said.

"Adi." He said. I sat back down on the ground, he sat with me. "I found you." He said. "Wonderful observation detective Ace, it took some time, but you did it!" I said. He smiled. "Would you like me to undo that, maybe go through you out onto one of the bloodiest parts of the field?". "That would be very much unappreciated." I coughed. "What happened, you know, after I passed out."

"I killed some people, but we made it back here, I built this place in fact." He said.

"How long was I out for?"

"Three days." He said as if it were no big deal.

"Three days? How many people are dead?"

"Five from one, seven from two."

"Anyone important?"

"Taylor."

I frowned "Oh, poor Taylor, she had such big hopes of winning."

"Yeah, everyone else I didn't pay attention to, but no Lazari, no Sky, no Grecia, no Runa, Jaxson, Adney, Sky, or Irima."

I smiled "Those are the only people I paid attention to as well, especially the Russian girl, I like her."

"Yeah, do you think you can try and walk?" He asked. "I want food, but I can't hunt."

I nodded. "Yeah, but just help me get up."

He stood and helped me to my feet, I was very aware of the fact that all the meat that was in my backpack had fallen out when I was fighting that animal, so of course, we had to do this right now.

I unsheathed my gun and we walked, or, he walked and I leaned against him, slowly stumbling along. He stopped, which caused me to fall.

I got up and saw what he was looking at, a rabbit, a good-sized one. I pointed my gun at it and shot.

"Nice." He said, then he picked it up.

I found a stick in the bushes, a good sturdy long stick that I could use to help me walk. We made it back to Ace's little hut, he helped me start a fire and cook the rabbit.

"So, what happened?" He asked. "To your arm.''

"Woke up, the kid saw me, pinned me to the ground, tried to kill me, starting with my arms so I wouldn't be able to reach for a weapon, but I grabbed my knife and stabbed him."

"And your leg and face?"

"I wasn't watching where I was going, so I fell down fifteen feet, as for my face, a creature attacked me." I said.

"Where'd you get the other two weapons?"

"One was from a boy that tried to kill me, the other one had killed the boy that tried to kill me, it flew from somewhere and impaled him in the heart."

Ace looked confused.

"So, how did you kill people?" I asked.

"Well I only killed the three people I had mentioned earlier, but the first one was a girl, from China, I didn't want to kill her, but she begged. The second was a boy, I snuck up on him and killed him. The third was also a boy, we fought until one of us died, it took a while."

"How long?" I asked.

"Ten whole minutes."

I laughed "Okay then."

"What did you get in your bag?" He asked.

"Well I had a couple of ziploc bags, a flashlight, a pack of gum, and a piece of paper, but I got rid of those things, now I have a cup, and a blanket."

He nodded "I got several rolls of bandages, a first aid kit, some matches, and a pad of paper and pencils."

"Why the pencils and paper?" I asked.

"No idea, maybe they expect me to show my unartistic abilities."

"Maybe you need to write down some stuff, like different kinds of plants and animals, Adryan says they want to make a book for people on the animals and plants on the island."

"I don't know." He said

The sun began to go down, Ace looked tired, so I told him I would keep watch, in case anything happens, but he said that we should both sleep. I agreed, I crawled under the blanket and told Ace to come under if he got cold. I looked up at the roof of Ace's hut, the light of stars shone through as I began to drift off.