Whoop-di-do I found a thirteen year old girl who could probably kill me

A half-hour later, after Lazari didn't come back, we started getting worried, Grecia began pacing, Ace was watching looking around, he claimed he could probably manage to see her. I sat thinking, someone should've gone with her, someone that wasn't Ace, that is. I stood. Grecia was muttering something, I grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"Grecia," I said.

"What." She asked.

"We'll go find her, she can't be that far," I said.

Grecia nodded, we went towards the woods, Ace was in a tree, not the best place to be, but if it made him think he was helping, we might as well let him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Going to find Lazari, she should be back by now," Grecia said.

"Yeah, I'll come." He said.

"Fine," I said, and he hopped off the tree, about five feet, but Ace being Ace did it.

We walked deep into the woods, the sky was getting grey, as if it were about to snow. I took Grecia's hand, it was trembling. I never really thought she would be in love with someone such as Lazari. They were so different. I thought of Lazari and Grecia together, I imagined a regular day, they are sitting on a couch together. I imagined them anywhere I could imagine them. It hit me, that they would in-fact be the cutest couple alive.

I walked, thinking about the most random things. That is until Ace stopped, which caused me to crash into him, which caused Grecia to fall.

"Oh my god, Ace, what is it?" I asked.

"There." He pointed forward.

"What, the smoke?" I asked. "What about it?"

"You already said it, the smoke." He said.

"You mean you think it's Lazari?" Grecia asked.

"Dunno, not until we go check it out." Ace said, he raced forward towards the smoke.

"ACE!" I yelled, but he was already near the fire.

He stopped at the edge of the bush and turned to us and gestured for me and Grecia to come.

We jogged towards him, on the other side of the bush was Runa, a terrified expression plastered on her face.

"Don't kill me." She squeaked.

"We aren't going to kill you." I promised, stepping through the bushes.

She stood and fumbled for a bow and arrow.

"No, put it down, I don't want to hurt you." I said.

"Why not, I'm an easy kill." She said, the bow and arrow still in her hands.

"Because, I can't kill you, not if I wanted to." I lowered her bow and arrow.

"Then what do you want from me?" She asked.

"Absolutely nothing." I said, I looked around her, supplies from her bag scattered around, bottles of medicine, first aid kits, and lighters all around her.

"Why?" She asked.

"You ask a lot of questions, I won't kill you, I want you as an ally."

"You do?" She dropped her bow.

"Yeah."

She smiled, her teeth bright white, her hair began to grow a little poofy, sticking out on either side of her hair, it was frizzy, tangled, and poofy.

I held out my hand to her, she took it and we walked back towards Ace and Grecia.

"We have a new ally." I said.

"What's your name?" Grecia asked.

"Runa." She replied.

"Ace, go get her stuff." I ordered him.

"But-" He started.

"Now." I growled.

He collected her stuff and walked back towards us.

"Good, now, shall we go?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Grecia said.