If I died who would be the first to find my body?

What the hell.
Am I going crazy? Yeah I probably am.
Can I say swears? Shit. Yeah, yeah I can. Well my vocabulary is going to be a little more advanced now. Shit fuck. Yeah this is fun. I like this.
Pretty sure I'm going crazy.
Maybe I should just stop.
No this is a lot of fun if I stop now I'll be sad.
Pretty sure I'm going crazy.
I'm Ace's new mother, his mother's death gave me the perfect opportunity. I might be younger than him but that means nothing. He is now my son. Or maybe I can just say shut up and be his girlfriend. No being his mother is better.
Definitely going crazy.
"Are you awake?" I asked. Well maybe I yelled it. It was kind of loud.
"Well now I am thanks Adi."
"Shut up son."
"You are not my mother."
I raised my eyebrows, who does he think he is?
"Is that any way to speak to your mother?"
He rolled his eyes.
"You lived through the night I see."
"What would you rather I didn't?"
"Well with your complaining about it 'being to cold' I thought you'd get hypothermia and die."
"I can go lay in the snow for a couple hours and die."
"No son you stay here."
Stop calling me that."
"Son you're grounded."
"From what, breathing?"
"...Yes."
I think I should buy food. Maybe. Yes. Son will die. Son can not die.
"You wanna go to the grocery store with me?" I asked.
"Do I have a choice?"
"No get up." I ordered.
"Okay mother."
I smirked.
"Son it is cold outside, I'd advise you get a sweatshirt."
"I don't have one."
"I have some that I never wear."
"Okay?"
"They are ones I bought with Adryan. He said that one of us would end up wearing them. We never did." I said.
He nodded.
"They are all sort of gay."
"I'm not gay."
"Rainbow, that's all LGBTQ+, so technically yeah it is you."
"Whatever."
"I also have a transgender one"
"OKAY SHUT UP!"
"Son! What makes you think you can speak to me that way."
"Sorry mother."
I got the sweatshirt. Probably not his size.
"Here we can match, I'll wear as bisexual one and you can have your transgender one."
"Are you bisexual? Or do you just want to match?"
"Gee I wonder what gave it away?"
"So you are?"
"Son now isn't the time for questions but yes I am." I said.
"Do you mind if I take of my t shirt it's pretty dirty, I'll be putting the sweatshirt over it anyways."
"Yeah whatever, I'm a woman I see lady things all the time I'm pretty used to it."
"Okay."
First thing I noticed was how skinny he was. My poor son. He must be hungry. I should feed him.
"Son you are skin and bones."
"Uh-huh."
"You need to eat."
"Uh-huh."
I took sons hand and we walked to the grocery store. I liked the sweatshirts. They were both white with a flag stripe going around the entire thing.
I got food for son.
I didn't get much because I was planning on going to California until the next Bloodshed.
Son liked the food. I should get more.
"What do you want for dinner son?"
"It's only 12:00."
"Do you want to go to the place I like a lot son?"
"What is it?"
"Surprise."
"I decided when I go to California to give all my sexuality sweatshirts to our friends."
"There are more sexuality's then we have friends."
"The rest I'll keep."
"Okay."
"Son take a picture with your mother."
"Why."
"Because."
I am very good at taking pictures we all know that thought because of the gorgeous picture I took of Grecia and Lazari kissing.
I took the picture, son is very bad at being in pictures, he was holding a cup. The cup me and Adryan bought at the pride section of target. The transgender one. How dare he. I looked better. I'm very photogenic if you ask me.
I sent it in a group chat with our friends. They needed to know we were still alive.
I got many replies very quickly.
Jaxson called my son cute.
Son replied with saying dude.
They kept doing that.
Then son asked if Jaxson was straight.
Jaxson said no and asked if son was straight.
Son said no.
Then they kept saying dude back and fourth until it was basically dinner time.
I brought son to my favorite restaurant. People gave son looks. I beat people up. Not really.
Son enjoyed the food.
I kissed son on the top of his head. It was time for son to watch a very educational movie with his mother. Educational meaning something like the hunger games.
Son enjoyed the movie.
Son went to sleep.
I like son. Perhaps he should not be my son. Tomorrow I will retire him from being my son. I can probably force him to date me.