Grecia and Lazari are definently gonna date, I'll make sure of it

I awoke to fire crackling, again. I looked around. I was in Aces hut. I saw nobody near, accept Ace, who for some reason, I was on top of. I sat up, there was still a pain basically everywhere in my body. My head throbbed, I barely managed to sit up on my own without getting dizzy.
I sat for a while, trying to figure out what happened exactly. All I know is a fox creature had came out of the bushes and attacked me and Ace.
A grunt came from next to me. I looked over, Ace was slowly regaining consciousness.
"Adi?" He asked.
"I'm here." I replied, he definitely got the worst of the attack.
He sat up. I studied him. Half of his left sleeve was missing, underneath his skin was cut up and bloody. His face was now going to have a matching scar to mine over his eye. His jacket hat tears in it, his pants also did.
I looked into his eyes, trying to decide if I should make him get up, or if he should stay here.
I decided to make him get up. I helped him to the hut entrance and we looked around.
My arm felt bruised, which was not a great feeling, but I ignored it.
I looked around, sitting by the tree Ace had climbed earlier, was someone who had blonde long hair, it was Sky. Next to her, a boy with black curly hair sat, staring at the sky. It was Adney. Sitting on a log was Lazari and Grecia, next to them on a rock was Runa.
The afternoon light made my head hurt even worse. I grabbed Ace's hand for support. Ace went to Lazari Grecia and Runa, and I jogged to Sky and Adney.
"Oh good, she's awake." Sky said.
"Yeah, I'm awake." I said.
Sky smirked and looked at Adney "Go talk to them." She said, gesturing towards the others.
Adney nodded and ran over to them, when Ace saw Adney, his face lit up and he cheered, saying something about there being an boy.
"So." I turned to Sky.
"Adelaide, that morning you left, I found him." She said.
"Adney?" I asked.
"Yeah."
"So he was the noise that you heard, the one you told me you heard before I left."
"Yeah, a person had found him, he was cut up and bloody." She said.
"Oh." I said.
"What about you?" She asked "How'd you find Ace?"
"I didn't find him, he found me." I said.
"Do tell."
"I was fighting some sort of animal, I had lost my arm about five minutes before."
Sky made a face.
"Yeah, and I was fighting it, it had knocked me into a wall, making it even harder to stay conscious, and I was sure I would die, but then it fell forward, it was dead." I said. "Before I passed out, I heard him, he was the one that saved me."
Sky smirked "Looks like he really does luke you."
"What? No-" I started.
She rose to her feet and pulled me over to the others.
"You should probably meet my sister." I said.
"Sure, why not?" Sky shrugged. "I'm Sky."
"Grecia." Grecia said.
I sat next to Ace on a separate log.
"Well, what's your story?" Lazari asked Sky.
"Oh, I found Adney half-dead, helped him live, killed some people, he managed to get his sword stuck in a tree-"
"So did I!" Ace said, him and Adney high-fived.
"I yelled at him, he sang obnoxiously, I may have punched him so hard he passed out, and then we found Lazari wandering the woods, brought her with us, and found you four." Sky explained.
"Oh my god, you had to bring another man into our group." I rubbed my temples "now it's going to be double to annoying sounds and words."
Ace and Adney laughed.
I looked off in the distance, the afternoon light slowly turned into a sunset. We walked back to camp, Sky had gotten a few rabbits for us to eat, Ace and Adney fell asleep, which left me Grecia, Sky, Lazari, and Runa.
"I'm going to sleep." Sky said.
"Me too." Me and Runa said at the same time.
Due to there being now seven people, my blanket was now not in use, because it wasn't big enough for everyone.
I sat down, facing Sky, she looked into my eyes and whispered "I'm not actually falling asleep, I'm just gonna listen in on Lazari and Grecias convestaion." She said.
I grinned "That's genius, Grecia even said she had a crush on Lazari, we might get some of the goods."
Sky grinned.
Outside of the hit, Lazadi and Grecia were talking, it was mostly books, I happened to know Grecia loves books, but I did hear something a little interesting.
"Lazari?" Grecia squeaked.
"I don't know how to say this, I already told Adi, I was hoping to tell you, but I have no idea how you'll react."
"Tell me."
"Well, I really, and I mean really, like you." Grecia said, her voice higher than usaul.
"Oh, Grecia, thank God you told me, I was never going to be able to tell you my feelings."
"You mean-"
I was peering out of the cave now.
"Yeah, I like you a lot as well."
Then, Lazari did something I didn't think she had the courage to do. She leaned forward and kissed Grecia. On the lips.
The kiss lasted about thirty seconds, I managed to grab Lazari's phone that was sitting on the ground, I unlocked it, thank god it had now password, and took a picture.
Sky's mouth was wide open, and her eyes were full of excitement.
I whispered "Go sleep now, we can show them in the morning." I was giggling a little bit now.
Sky nodded and lay down, and somehow fell asleep.
I also fell asleep, but I was still thinking about that kiss. It was beautiful, the sun was setting, the breeze blew their hair, if you ask me, it was a professional photo.