I really want some dino nuggets right now

He ran into the fire. He ran into the damned fire.
"ACE!" I cried, But he was already gone.
"Adelaide, let him go, he must have some idea of what he's doing."
"But-" I started.
"Adelaide, come on, the fire is going to spread, we are going to have to get out of here." Grecia put her hand on my shoulder.
"But Runa, Ace-" I muttered.
"Adelaide."
I nodded and followed her to the others.
"Hey, you're alive! Where's Runa and Ace?" Sky asked.
"Runa was still in the fire, Ace went to get her." Grecia said rather calmly, considering over the past few days her and Ace had became best friends.
"Runa..." Sky muttered. Sky had became best friends with Runa, they both decided because no one on this island was going to fall madly in love with them, they would be best friends.
Irima was sitting next to a tree, Jaxson sat next to her. Those two were definitely in love, the way they talked was definitely flirting.
"But Ace is my only friend!" Adney complained.
"Yep, I don't exist at all, I'm an illusion." Jaxson said.
"Fine, you can also be my friend." Adney huffed.
Adney definitely had feelings for Ciara, she was such a beautiful, strong, thoughtful, smart girl.
Grecia kissed Lazari, the other night, they had made their relationship official, they were now girlfriend girlfriend.
It was weird how in a span of, what was it, almost four weeks? How people could fall in love, how people could die and how people could risk their lives. Everyone who liked each other with me had went from friends, to love interests.
Everyone here had their person, or at least someone they would not let die, except for me and Sky. Sky sat against a tree with her head in her hands.
"She'll come back." I promised her.
"You say that now, and then when tommorow morning her name is called, what you're saying won't be true."
"Sky, if there is anything I want more then for everyone I love to be happy and alive, it would be for other people's friends, family, anything, to be alive, I don't know if my own best friend back home is safe, maybe he got a boyfriend, heck, maybe he's engaged. I don't know, and all I can do is hope he is okay." I said.
"My whole family is dead, except for my mother, and I hope they come back, but they don't, hoping and pleading won't work, it won't ever work, it would just have to be luck if she came back." She muttered.
"Tell me about them."
"About who?"
"Your family, the, you know, deceased ones."
"Well, there's my dad, he was wonderful, he made jokes, he encouraged us to do things we wouldn't be able to do. Next is my sister, Sami, she was a walking rat of sunshine, she loved the outdoors, nature, anything you said, she loved it."
"That's awful."
"Yeah, well, everyone dies, chances are, we could all die tonight."
"Don't say that."
"It's true."
We sat in silence for five minutes, ten minutes, twenty. There was no Ace or Runa.
"They aren't coming back, they're dead aren't they?" I asked.
"I wouldn't say that." A voice spoke from behind me, it was slightly female, slightly male, it was Ace's.