I remember when I wasn't alive

As you have been able to see in the past couple chapters, I'm clearly amazing. See, I have a twin sister 3 or 4 in about 1,000 people are likely to be a twin. See I'm very rare. And I have green eyes and I'm naturally beautiful. See these reasons lead up to how amazing I am. As you can see, I'm amazing. If you don't believe me, you are not very bright because I'm the absolute best ever. Damn I even got a dude head over heels for me. Because if you didn't know I'm amazingly amazing. The whole reason of this chapter was supposed to be me telling you about picking names and shit from a massive fish bowl but this idea was better. Because I'm amazingly amazing like that.
Dude I could tell you so many random things and I would force you to listen. Damn, you probably are single. I was there once too. And you see, I'm not single anymore. Some random dude asked me out. He met me like 89,999 years ago so he's definitely a random dude. But he's cute I guess. But I'm amazingly amazinger than him so suck some dirt. Damn now people are talking so I can't spew random garbage to you.
"Hello people." Some random blonde dude said on some stage thingy. "Welcome to the one time a year where we like to kill the heck out of you guys." Okay he didn't say that exactly.
"We have some stupid idiots here to choose who's gonna die." He also didn't say that either. "Welcome stupid idiot #1 and #2." JEEZ I'LL STOP. They chose two of us cause they don't want 85,000 teens running around saying who's bouta die. Coincidentally it was me and that other dude you guys might call Ace. Damn I get to choose a name from a fishbowl and wish them not to die. Maybe it'll be me. I hope so.
I get to pick first. Don't be mad at me for laughing. "Uhhh some bitch name Carolina Smith." I said. "Basic ass name." I muttered.
Some 15 year old girl came up and started bawling her eyes out.
"Now is not the time for this." I said. She tried to form a sentence. It didn't work. "Well next is some other bitch by the name of the dude standing next to me." I giggled "Hope you die."
He gave me a dirty look and snatched the paper from me. His face went from mad to some other form of mad.
"Thank you I'll try my best. My turn move bitch."
"Rude."
"Some stupid ass by the name of the green haired girl backstage." He paused. Grecia did not understand she was the green haired girl backstage. I'm sure by now she's stupid.
"Grecia." I called.
She poked her green haired head out from behind a curtain , "What?"
"Come here your going to die."
"Oh thanks." She said sitting next to Carolina who was still crying.
"Oh Grecia, Don't worry, you me and your girlfriend can go aesthetically die together." Ace said.
"Oop my paper says me too." I said.
We finished telling people who's bouta die and who isn't. Yay it's time to learn names. I fricking hate other people.
We were lead to a room. I love rooms. Especially if no one else is in it.
"You know, I don't believe in upper cabinets." Someone said.
I paused. "What? Why not?"
"I don't know."
Some other girl sitting across from me giggled and said "I once ate a cabinet."
And I thought I was insane.
"No. No don't eat a cabinet. Please." I said.
She giggled.
"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Sloane." She giggled.
"Your what, twelve?"
"Yeah." She smiled.
"Attention, there is a twelve year old named Sloane. She likes eating cabinets." I announced.
I feel like this group is going to eat me alive.
"Damn, we should introduce ourselves." Some boy who was like thirteen said.
"Damn. You go first." Someone else said.
"Well my names Jason. I'm single so ladies, you can have me." I looked at Ace. He was staring at the kid as if he just killed someone. "I'm thirteen. And yeah I know I'm hot."
"Dude. Shut up, the girls here either are to old for you or just don't want anything to do with you." I said.
Well since I was next to him, I went next.
"I'm Adelaide I guess and Jason, you are the first dead. I'm seventeen (yeah I had a birthday in august. I'm a Leo)  and never date a Jason."
Jason went to talk But I shushed him.
Next to me was the weird dude you guys still think is called Ace. I don't believe you guys. "I don't have a name." He said. See guys, he does not have a name so every time you say his names Ace your wrong.
"Be serious." Grecia said.
"I don't know how to introduce myself I'm not special I'm literally a dude. Nothing cool about it. If I were like trans or something I could tell you all about that but I'm not. And I'm not. Celebrity or anything popular on the internet so that's also something not super cool. And I'm not a pretty thing so no one really cares moving on, Grecia your turn." He said.
"First of all what. Second of all what." I said.
"I said it was Grecias turn not yours." He said.
"It's still your turn and I thought you were trans." I said.
"No." He said.
"No what. Your not trans?"
"No, no don't be stupid." He said.
"I'm so confused." I said "just tell the children your name and like your fricking pronouns cause you sound like a fricking girl."
"Dude, disrespectful. I said I don't have a name." Ace said. Wait maybe he does have a name.
"Just do it."
"Fine. Once upon a time, on May 28th, yes, a Gemini, a small girl who weighed 8 pounds, was born. Her name was Alison Marquez. She was beautiful. She grew up with her parents and siblings. By the time she was thirteen two of her siblings had died. Which sucked. At the age of fourteen little Alison came out as transgender. This children means Alison is no longer female and prefers he/him pronouns. Alison was skipping around with her friends talking. He was coming up with a new name for himself. He used it as a nickname then settled on it after a few months. His mother supported him so much and loved him but sadly died when he was only a 17 year old boy. At sixteen his twin sister drowned in a pool. Tragic. At seventeen he met a beautiful girl and knew he liked her. And then-." He almost finished his story but I interrupted.
"Is this about you or some other person?" I asked.
"Shh. Anyways, he came back from a long "trip" away where he almost died 1,000 times, and found out his mother was killed in a car crash. Tragic. He was very upset and set fire to a hotel. Not on purpose. Maybe. And when he flew back to Mexico his dad whooped him very hard. At some point he got smarter than he already was and flew to Canada to see the pretty girl. They then flew out to California. That's when this amazing handsome boy decided they should date and she agreed. They then made it on a stage and picked lots of people to die. Now he's telling his life story. That ladies and gentlemen is how your truly came to be."
There was a short silence.
"That was amazing thank you for sharing." I said.
"Your trans?" Grecia and Lazari asked in unison.
"Being trans is stupid." Jason said.
"I like crayons." Sloane said.