Probably a bad idea to run into danger, even if I dont know it

I didn't have time to react, I attempted to go for my gun, but the boy already had a sword is drawn, a long silver one. He pinned me down to the ground and smiled "Good luck making it out of this one princess.". I couldn't move but I managed to say "Hallelujah, death, my favorite thing to do in my spare time." The boy scoffed. "Should I get to killing you now?" I nodded, somehow I was going to have to get my knife, or my spear, I just didn't know-how. "Remember, girls can't fight." He said.

The boy took his sword to my arm and started cutting into it. The pain sent tears to my eyes, I fumbled for my knife, hopefully, I would be able to kill him before he cut my arm off, or killed me. I unsheathed my knife, but my other arm was already almost off. I couldn't let him kill me. I stabbed his side, he didn't die. I stabbed again, he was getting weaker, again, and one more time. His eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he fell to the ground. I whispered in his ear "Who said girls can't fight."

I ran, leaving behind the boy, and my arm, wonderful. My knife was now caked with blood, where the boy had cut, just below my left shoulder, blood spilled from there. My vision started to blur, I kept running.

I felt my body begin to lose power. I kept running.

I ran through bushes and into trees. I didn't stop running.

I began to hallucinate. I kept running.

I tripped. I got back up and kept running.

I ran until I came to a wall. It was covered in snow, and it was tall, I turned, I couldn't stay here, and I couldn't go back. I ran to a tall forest green pine tree, its branches caked in snow.

A brown animal, the size of a dog stood underneath the tree. I fumbled for my gun, but by the time I grabbed it, I was already seeing two of the animal. It seemed to grow, and then it turned around, it had massive teeth and looked like a bear mixed with a deer. It looked like a deer due to its massive antlers. And white stomach, other than that, it looked like a bear. I tried to shoot, but I was still seeing two of them, so my shooting was off. I tried again, I missed it.

The animal didn't attack as fast as the other one I encountered. So I had time to think about how I was going to try and kill it. It swiped its massive claws against my ribcage, being in my disoriented state, I couldn't dodge it in time. I tried to shoot it again, I missed, I was sure my gun would run out of bullets, so I took out the spear instead, I ran towards it, maybe I could kill it, that is if my vision was better.

I managed to dodge its next strike, but I wasn't going to be able to keep doing that forever. I stabbed at its leg, but that only startled it. It let out a massive roar and then charged at me. It hit me in the stomach, that was enough to make me fly backward, and lose everything I ate for dinner the previous night. Thanks, giant bear deer thing! Now my vision was even worse, I couldn't even stand up straight when I had tried to regain my balance. The pain in my arm, leg, and side were enough to make me want to let the creature devour me piece by piece. I almost gave up, but I thought of Grecia, she wouldn't let me go this easily, no, I had to try. I got up and threw my knife, it didn't hit, but something or someone must have hit it from behind because the creature let loose a roar and then fell face-first onto the ground.

I also fell, suddenly surviving didn't sound like my first choice anymore, as I felt all the power leave my body, I heard a voice say my name. I thought it was someone coming to lead me to the afterlife, but this voice wasn't anyone dead, I knew that. I couldn't stay awake, but I knew one thing...

It was Ace.