If I had a Million Dollars I Would be Rich

A few days passed. This was the last day we were going to be in the hotel. Today we were flying back home. Except for Jaxson, he just had to drive back to his house which was down the street.
I stood at the airport. We were supposed to come up with something as a "wish" of some sort. Not sure what it meant, but apparently since we were the winners of this years Bloodshed, we were aloud to wish for something that was money because we already got some. I wished for them to change the island. That wasn't going to mean they chose a better island, but they chose a different island.
Probably a deadly one with bunches of bear traps or something.
I hugged Grecia and Lazari, they were moving in with Jaxson and Irima in some house on the beach. Sky left with Runa to New York, Ciara and Adney were also staying in California but they were already gone. I sat in a seat next to Ace waiting for our flights.
A voice crackled over the intercom. "Flight 735 to Mexico City is now boarding."
"That's me." Ace rose from his chair.
I hugged him.
When he let go I looked him in the eye "When are you going to visit?" I asked.
"Soon enough." He laughed.
I kissed his cheek before he got to walk away.
When my flight came, I got on the plane. All of a sudden I felt the urge to get off and live with Grecia and everyone else. But I didn't. I didn't want to leave my friends back home.

When my flight arrived in Quebec, I was basically bouncing up and down ready to get to my house.
I got off to plane and ran home. I was so happy to be home that I could smash through someone's window. Okay maybe I just wanted to break something.
I got to my house and ran in the front door. The window that was broken was repaired and the entire house felt warmer than it did in the winter.
I slammed the door behind me and sat in my house for nine more months.