And there goes my hopes and dreams

"You're with them?" A boy from region one narrowed his eyes at Grecia and Ciara.
"Shut up." Grecia said "they don't reek of money and spoiled people."
"Don't you start, you live in region one to."
"But my dad doesn't spoil me."
"Those ones are probably spoiled with pennies, which is probably considered rich in region two." The boy gestured towards us.
"I live alone." I said.
"My mom hates me."
"My parents love me and do as much as they can for me, but that doesn't make me spoiled." Runa said.
"I'm usually home alone without my parents." Adney said.
"I live in my parents shed."
"Bro." Ace said.
"Kidding."
"My mom loves me, my dad doesn't let her do anything for me though."
"My mom speaks Russian and my dad ran away, we also live in shack." Irima said.
"I stand corrected." The boy said.
"Da." Irima said.
"You people don't know anything, your schools are poor."
"I don't know a lot of things because I have dyslexia." Ace said. "But I do know a lot of Mexican traditions!"
"Something only a Mexican boy would say." A girl said.
"I know a lot of them too." I said.
"Yeah, that's realistic."
"Buddy, you have got to stop talking, you don't sound smart." Jaxson said.
"Primero a Ace, sería un buen sacrifico." Adney muttered in Spanish.
"Vaya, si no cierras la puta boca." Ace replied.
"Bro." Adney said.
"I didn't lose the ability to speak Spanish." Ace said.
"Enough with these languages, I'm going to kill you all." The boy said.
"Empieza con Ace." Adney said something else in Spanish.
"Aún te entiendo, tío, podria matarte ahora misno y no preocuparme." Ace growled.
"Boys, I'm sure you're conversation is lovely, but now is not the time." Grecia said.
"He wants to sacrifice me." Ace said.
"I can kill him." A boy from region one said.
"Then do it." Ace said.
The boy moved forward, but before even lifting his knife, Ace stabbed him in the stomach.
One boys mouth fell open and another boy glared at Ace.
"You do realize I'm going to kill you all now?"
"Wonderful." Ace said. And the the fighting began.
I fought right next to Ace, one of us died, the other was going to die.
A boy tried killing Ace, I shot him. There seemed to be a lot more region one people, than there were region two, so chances are we would die soon.
We fought until there was one person left, and it was the boy from region two who talks a lot.
"I've got this." Ace said.
He stepped forward and said to Adney some phrase in  Spanish "Estos chicos se lo pasarán bien después de la vida."
"Mátelo bien." Adney replied.
"So, I heard that you have a tendency to date about twenty woman at once." Ace said.
"Where'd you hear that?" The boy asked.
"Word gets around."
"Go back to Mexico, you don't belong here."
"I don't have a choice, and I certainly don't have a choice but to kill you."
"What are you gonna do, bore me to death with some Mexican dance?"
"You would only die because you are jealous of my mad skills."
"Look, you Mexicans do not belong in this world, you're traditions, your music, it's all crap, I didn't come here to listen to some Mexican boy."
"And I didn't come here to listen to your racism and lack of correct grammar."
"You don't even know how to spell the word you're, you have absolutely no brain and your mother is probably disappointed in you, I would be, I could never raise such and awful child."
"That's a run-on sentence."
"Oh goody, the dyslexic boy is giving me a English lesson."
"Well how about you give me one."
"Uh."
"I'll wait."
The boy fell silent.
"What I thought."
"You sound like a girl." The boy said.
"And you sound like a bitc-"
"All right, let's kill each other, shall we?" Grecia interrupted.
Ace drew his sword and the boy drew his.
"We can duel to the death." The boy said.
"Fair with me."
Ace attempted to stab the boy, but he was a lot quicker than I excepted. The boy swung his sword, cutting at Aces face. Ace did the same to the boy. This went on for several seconds, about a minute or so they were dueling.
I stayed silent, everybody else tried to do the same.
The boy was extremely close to killing Ace, but I gave Ace my gun. He lifted it and aimed in the boys direction and shot, killing the boy.
Ace turned around, his face had a giant cut on it, his arm was cut up, as well as the rest of him. "We can go home now."
No one from our side even died. It was wonderful.
We waited.
We waited until a lightbulb clicked in my brain.
We have to kill Grecia and Ciara.