The snow falls on the ground, a very nice thing for Ace to stab

I woke up, I felt warmer than I did before, then I realized Ace was right next to me.
"What in hell?" I muttered.
Outside snow was falling, hard, the temperature didn't go up or down, and Grecia and Lazari were cuddling.
I grinned, of course they were, they were an amazing couple, and they have only know each other for a little while.
Ace woke up and looked around.
"You were next to me, like touching me." I said.
"Yeah, well it was cold last night." Ace pouted.
"Okay, fine." I murmured.
No one else was awake yet, so I stood up and went to go look outside.
"Where are you going?" Ace asked.
"Use your eyes." I told him.
I walked out, the snow was still falling, it looked rather persistent. I didn't think it was going away for a long time.
"Uh, there's someone dead in the snow." I said, in front of me my lay a girl with long red curls, her skin looked extremely pale, red freckles dotted across her nose, she was surly from region one. She looked like she had just stepped off a runway, she was extremely beautiful.
"Um, that's not good." Ace said.
"Go wake up Grecia, surly she knows who she is." I said.
He did as I said, Grecia came out to me and looked down at the girl,
"Ciara." Grecia said. "She's from Ireland, she moved to a different country during the separation, she would be helpful as an ally."
"Not helpful if she's dead!" I yelled.
Grecia kneeled down and checked for a pulse, her face got brighter, that only meant she felt a pulse.
"Help me carry her in, she must have hypothermia." She said.
I obeyed, making Grecia mad was a thing I knew not to do. One time I made her mad at school and she threw of her backpack and started throwing things at me.
"Oh great, the dead person has joined us for tea." Ace said in some form of a British accent.
"Knock it off that British before I knock it out of you." I said. "She's alive for now, Grecia's going to do something."
"One time, I found a half dead rabbit and I helped it get back on its feet and it hopped of into the woods." Grecia said.
"Oh Grecia." Ace put his hand on her shoulder "I'm afraid that these skills you used on this rabbit, might not work on a human."
"Well how about you try." Grecia said.
Ace backed up "I have other things to focus on."
"Like?"
"It's personal, none of your business, okay?"
"Sure."
I wasn't sure what Grecia did, but within an hour, the girl, Ciara, was already sitting up right.
"What in hell-" the girl groaned.
"Ciara." Grecia said.
"Huh?"
"Ciara, it's me Grecia, we met right before the bloodshed started." Grecia said.
"Yeah, yeah I remember you, but who is everyone else?"
"This is Adelaide, my twin sister, her crush, Ace, over there, that's Lazari, Adney, Runa, Sky, Jaxson, and Irima." Grecia said.
"Grecia." I grumbled.
"What it's true."
"Says who?" I asked.
"Literally probably the entire world."
"I could say the same about you and Lazari."
"Oh please, he was curled up against you when I woke up at like midnight."
"That was his choice."
"But you still looked adorable with him."
"You and Lazari were literally glued to each other."
"Ace risked his life to save you."
"Lazari risked her life to save you."
"Ace is cute."
"So is Lazari."
"Ace clearly likes you."
"And you clearly made out with Lazari."
"He clearly would risk his life for other people."
"So would she."
"I'm going to beat you."
"Not if Lazari beats you to it."
"Ladies, I know we are both extremely awesome, but there are more important things to be discussing right now." Ace said.
"Like?" I asked.
"I'm hungry, I want food, we should find food."
"Sure." I said.