What am I doing with my life

I want a dog, Border Collie, German Shepherd, I don't care, I want one. I forgot what year it is. Shit that's not good, is it April? No I think it's December. Maybe October. Spooky month. Spooky month sucks, it's the one month where kids acknowledge my house. They all ring the doorbell demanding candy. I don't like it. What I do like is Ariana Grande. Her music is good. I like her music. Because, and boy, got me walkin' side to side. Favorite song. Full credit to Ariana Grande of course. I have no friends.
What's one plus one. I don't know, I don't care. What happens if I get into a plane crash. Or just any crash of any type, I might die or live I dunno.
I should get tinder.
No I shouldn't.
I just got into a relationship I'm not getting tinder and ruining it.
If I got a girlfriend there's a slim chance Ace could find out, I could just say she's my friend and we became best friends and hang out all the time. In reality I couldn't get a girlfriend. My sister on the other hand could walk into a room then walk out with five girls begging to marry her. Not saying she's hot she just has that charm to her.
"Ugh why am I so sexy?" Grecia asked her reflection in a mirror.
"I don't know, your mind must be playing tricks on you." I replied.
"No I'm sure of it."
"We should take you to the doctors, you might have brain damage making you think that."
"Your just jealous."
"Of what? Your weird hair." I actually liked her hair.
"My hair looks great you said so ten minutes ago."
"My hairs better." I said.
"Yours is plain and boring, I even like your boyfriends better, his is the best kind of natural."
"Well his is probably naturally brown, not both colors so it isn't natural." I narrowed my eyes at her.
"No actually it's naturally both." Ace said.
"How."
"I dunno, my mom had brown hair, my dad had blond and when I was born I was the sexiest baby alive."
"Yeah sure." I said.
"That's not true."
"Yes it is." He said.
"That isn't true, you aren't hot now, you were definitely not hot then." I said. He actually was hot, but I was hotter.
"Jealous." He waved me away.
"Where is every other person who lives in this huge ass house?" I asked changing the topic.
"They left, they left me here." Grecia said.
"What a surprise."
"They left me here because they knew you were going to destroy the house if I wasn't here to stop you."
"So does Jaxson own this?" I asked.
"Yeah he bought it the second he got enough money."
"But he doesn't have money."
"He has enough." She said.
"I want a dog." Ace said.
"Then go buy a dog." I said.
"But I don't have money."
"Then get a job."
"No one wants to hire me."
"Well then your shit out of luck, huh?"
"I guess so." He said.
"Is it December?" I asked, a question that I would live forever wondering if I didn't get an answer.
"Yeah." Grecia said.
"Then why the fuck did I think it was still April?"
"I don't know you are pretty dumb." Grecia said.
"I'm well aware, thanks." I said.
Well I don't feel like telling you a shitty story. We did nothing for the next few days. Now it's January. This year we get to pick names from a bowl. Because we won and you didn't because I'm better than you.