My sisters back! yay!

"So," I said.

"I'll tell you everything." She decided. "Okay?"

"Start with after we were separated," I said.

"Well, dad was still crazy and always drunk, but he started to disappear, sometimes for weeks, but usually for a month." She said.

"Alright, and how are you still alive?" I asked.

"He left food, I learned to cook."

"How many girlfriends has he had."

"Well, discluding Cindy, about seven, and he has two right now."

"He's cheating?"

"Yeah, not a big surprise."

"What happened when he was around?"

"I would either go outside and go on a walk, or I would go to my room and stay there, whatever I did he'd beat me."

"The hell is wrong with that man?"

"No idea, but I learned how to bake bread."

"Wow, that's a wonderful fighting technique."

She laughed "Well, I don't do the fighting, I mostly cook, and bake."
"Cool, what about the school, our friend?"

"I never got to actually go to school, dad said if I went, I would call the cops on him."

"But you never did."

"Remember our promise? One of us would try and change him, no matter what happened."

"I know."

"What are you going to do with the other ring?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I want to give it to someone, I just don't know who."

"What about that Ace boy?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

I blushed "What about you, surely you like someone."

Now it was her turn to look embarrassed "Well, have you seen Lazari? She's beautiful."

I smiled "See?"

She glared at me and pointed ahead "Look food."

I shot it, another rabbit. Of course, it was the only thing that I could get that was small enough to carry back, but I was getting tired of just that.

We ran back to Ace and Lazari, Ace was still drawing some kind of picture, I didn't know he would be this serious about drawing.

"We're back!" Grecia announced.

"Good, this one's been "teaching" me how to draw, he claims stick figures are the best form of drawing," Lazari says.

"No, I said stick figures are good forms of drawing, not the best, but for beginners, they're good."

"I'm not a beginner, give me the paper and the pencil, I'll show you," Lazari said. "Grecia, be my model."

Grecia shrugged and sat down.

"Is she really trying to say I'm a bad artist?" Ace pouted.

"Yes, and she probably isn't wrong, now shush and watch her," I said.

"Okay." He decided.

We watched in silence as Lazari drew, I was surprised how well she captured Grecia's features.

She drew for another half-hour but finally finished. "Done." She said.

"Oh, wow, I really doubted you!" Ace said.

I smacked his arm "Shut up."

"Let me see," Grecia said.
"Sure." Lazari showed it to her.

"Wow, that actually looks good! Like me, wow, I love it!" She said, and her voice didn't sound like she was trying to make Lazari feel good about herself, it sounded genuine, which it should because the drawing was amazing.

We talked for a little while until we heard something in the bushes, Lazari decided to check it out, but she never came back.