I should probably watch where Im going, but I don't care

Hours passed, nothing big happened, only I saw a rabbit runoff, that wasn't anything cool though. I was surprised I had made it this far in, every time someone from region two fought, they usually didn't get any kills, much less make it far into the Bloodshed.

I walked for a while, my eyes fixed on the sky, I knew that I could easily run into someone or something if I wasn't paying attention, but I didn't take my eyes off it, I loved watching the sunset, but I didn't want to stop walking.

Turns out, that wasn't a good idea. I felt myself begin to fall, I went down about fifteen feet, when I landed, I heard a sickening crack, then my legs gave away and I collapsed. When the pain went up my right ankle, I could tell it was broken. I had broken my wrist once before two years ago, the pains were similar. I rolled up the right pant leg and winced, both in pain and disgust. My ankle was already swollen, every time I touched it, a wave of pain jolted up my leg and through my body. I managed to grab my bag and cut off a strip of the blanket with my knife. I wrapped it around my leg and found a tree branch, cut it to the right size, and used that to help me walk. I slowly made my way to a path that led up back where I was first walking, but by the time I made it up, my forehead was beaded with sweat, so I decided to build a fire and camp out and watch the sun go down.

I got the fire going, but by the time the sun went down, its flames were already getting lower, I didn't feel any bit tired, so I got comfortable, and watched the stars. I remembered doing it with Grecia, then Adryan. I loved making out patterns in the stars, it soothed me. Any star I was looking at right now, could be bigger than our sun, but since they were far away, they appeared smaller.

Eventually, I drifted off. I dreamed I was at my mom's funeral, I and Grecia were wearing similar black dresses, my dad was behind us, his hands on our shoulders, I was crying, Grecia showed no emotion, but there was a slight hint of pain on her face. She had always been tougher, like anything that got in her way was challenging her to a fight. Of course, we were only seven, but she radiated plenty of challenge. By the end of the day, she hadn't spoken a word. She always had a better relationship with our mom, so it must've impacted her harder than it impacted me. I tried to get her to speak, but she ignored me every time I did. My dream shifted, my dad was giving me my mom's rings, he told me to always keep them on, never to lose them.

I woke up, the names should've gotten called, but they never did, maybe no one died. A boy with blonde hair stood five feet away, he didn't seem to notice me, but I moved one finger, and he spun around and ran towards me.