𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘

"I don't understand, Dean. Why not?" Sam shouted.

The Impala sped down a wet road, somewhere near New York. Carter rested in the back seat while the brothers argued in the front. It was almost normal now. Sam refused to let Dean die while Carter stayed in denial about the situation. "We got the Colt now! We can summon the Crossroads Demon--" Sam continued.

Dean began interrupting him. The brothers fought at the same time, their voices getting louder and louder until Carter whistled loudly behind them. "Shut the fuck up!"

They got quiet. "Sam, I'm not gonna have this conversation," Dean muttered lowly. "Why, because you said so?" His brother scoffed. It was a common thing for Dean to say. He always reasoned with "because I'm oldest" or "because I said so," which annoyed Sam. "Yes, because I said so," Dean replied.

"Well, you're not Dad!" Sam snapped. "Cut it out!" Carter told them. "No, but I am the oldest. And I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?" His brother glared. Carter had never seen Dean this serious. His knuckles were turning white from his grip on the steering wheel and his eyes didn't leave Sam (who looked away) unless he had to glance at the road.

"Tell me about the psychotic killer. C'mon, Sam, tell me about the psychotic killer." Dean asked. His brother sighed and read the paper; "Psychotic killer... rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity. No mention of teeth or claws. But the lunar cycle's right. If it is a werewolf we don't have long, the moon's full this Friday and that's the last time it changes for a month."

"Two days."

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

"Six feet, dark hair, blue eyes, and a Wile E. Coyote tat... Are you sure you didn't do it?" Carter asked Sam with a smug look. He chuckled. Dean stared at the sketch Sam made of the man. They posed at sketch artists. Sam obviously had no art skills. There was a stick figure with an uneven head on the paper. "Boy, this is a piece of, uh, art. Really... Anyway, the brothers were D.O.A. at the scene. He did give me the lowdown on the coroner's report. Chunks of their kidneys, lungs, and intestines were missing but they had their hearts." Dean informed

"Not a werewolf...got it," Carter noted. They walked back to the Impala and went to the motel room to research what could have killed Kyle's brothers. Carter grabbed books from the car and sat down at the table with one. Sam made coffee and joined her to research.

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋

After a call that a woman had came in bleeding and "confused," the hunters (disguised as detectives) went to investigate. "Miss Watson? We need to ask you a few questions." Dean greeted the woman. "We'll try to be brief. Miss Watson, can you tell us how you got away?" Sam requested. "I didn't eat as much as Ken did, so I wasn't as out of it. And, when the old woman was... carving up Ken, I shoved her, and she fell. Cracked her head on the stove. She's dead, right? I- I killed her...? This makes no sense, one minute she was a sweet old lady, and the next...she was a monster. Did you at least find a little girl there?" Julie questioned.

"Little girl?" Dean repeated. " I thought I saw her outside the window. She had this dark, dark hair and really pale skin. She was around eight. She was a beautiful child. It was odd to see her in the middle of something so horrible. She, she just disappeared. Just vanished, into thin air. It m-must've been the drugs." Watson mumbled.

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀

"Hansel and Gretel," Carter said, sitting in the passenger seat. "A guy and a girl? Hiking through the woods, an old lady tries to eat 'em? That's Hansel and Gretel. And then we got three brothers, arguing over how to build houses, attacked by the Big Bad Wolf... These are fairy tales. See the Grimm Brothers' stuff was kinda the folklore of its day, full of sex, violence, cannibalism. I bet these are reenactments."

"Great. Great, now we have to research." Dean groaned.

-

"Fairy tale trances? Sounds like a shroom trip." Carter joked. "Do you guys think I could meet Tiana next? I used to have a huge crush on her." She continued. "Well, you can test that out." Dean snickered, staring down at a bullfrog. "Hell no, that'd be kissing you all over again." She laughed.

"Oh please, it was the best sex you've had." Her friend replied. "Not to burst your bubble, but that was before Sam and I dated... You're not the best." She told him. "Ha!" Sam exclaimed. He wrapped an arm around Carter. "Sam's only banged like---" His brother began. "Woah woah woah!" He interrupted. "I'd rather not hear Sammy's body count." Carter chuckled. "Hey, check it out!" Sam pointed at a pumpkin on a porch. "Yeah?" Dean shrugged. There was nothing out of the ordinary.

"You remember Cinderella? With the pumpkin that turns into a coach, and the mice that become horses?" Sam asked. "Dude, could you be more gay?" Dean scoffed. "I don't discriminate. 'M half and half." Carter quoted Seamus Finnigan in a thick accent. "Harry Potter; Philosopher's Stone," Sam said. "That is why I love you."

They walked into the 'pumpkin house,' and ended up freeing their version of Cinderella. Dean ran into the black-haired girl and the group finally got something. Snow White. "Snow White? Ah, I saw that movie. Or the porn version anyway, 'cause there was this wicked Stepmother? Woo, she was wicked." Dean grinned. "Listen, she gave you an apple. The apple in Snow White puts her into a deep sleep. We're looking for someone in a coma, I guess." Carter pieced.

"Would it kill you two to watch a movie that doesn't involve princesses and unicorns?" Dean questioned.

"There are no unicorns in---"

"Shut up."

"Okay."