𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"THIS is so stupid," Carter told Dean as Bobby prepared to summon the creature. Sam was "on a drive" aka killing the Diner Demons behind Dean's back. Carter wasn't supposed to know, but she did. His bag was sunk in at the top, where he keeps his guns.

Carter mentally noted that she'd have to have a 1:1 talk with Sam, but for now, she was focused on pulling Dean out of a suicide mission. "Can't we just research Castiel first?" She requested. "No," Dean replied simply. "Stakes, iron, silver, salt, knife. I mean, we're pretty much set to catch and kill anything I've ever heard of. What do you say we ring the dinner bell?" He said enthusiastically. Bobby nodded reluctantly and Carter put on a pair of sunglasses.

It had to be a good three minutes after Bobby chanted that the roof began to rattle. In strolled a man in a trenchcoat. "Castiel." Carter greeted. "It's true then, isn't it? Calixta is dead. She was always a weak link... We need to talk, Dean. Carter. Alone." Castiel said, placing two fingers on Bobby's temple and sending him into a sleeping state.

The name of Calixta triggered something inside of Carter, bringing back memories of her younger self being a vessel. Her mother sacrificed her to the Angel. She was swayed by faith. Carter remembered the fights and eventually, Calixta leaving out of fear when she was cornered. She remembered Castiel.

"There's no such thing," Dean shouted. "This is your problem, Dean. You have no faith." Castiel told him. A bright light appeared behind him, revealing a shadow of two large wings behind the angel. "Now it makes sense... Pamela's blind because she saw...you. Like, the real you." Carter murmured. "I warned her not to spy on my true form. It can be... overwhelming to humans, and so can my real voice. But you already knew that." Castiel said. "You mean the gas station and the motel. That was you talking? Buddy, next time, lower the volume." Dean scoffed.

"That was my mistake. Certain people, special people, can perceive my true visage. I thought you would be one of them. I was wrong. Now, God commanded this to be done. We have work for you." Castiel told them. "I'm actually a kinda lazy person, so I probably won't be the best for this job--- I'll just grab the dude in a coma and go." Carter joked, stepping backward. "Stay."

-

"Okay, look. I know you're not all choirboy about this stuff, but this is becoming less and less about faith and more and more about proof." Sam told Dean. "Proof that there's a God out there that actually gives a crap about me personally? I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. If there is a God out there, why would he give a crap about me? I mean, I've saved some people, okay? I figured that made up for the stealing and the ditching chicks. But why do I deserve to get saved? I'm just a regular guy." His brother responded. "Oh, shut up! You're not a regular guy, dipshit. Castiel is an angel and you were chosen. Do you not understand how great that is?" Carter asked.

"Well, that creeps me out. I mean, I don't like getting singled out at birthday parties, much less by... God. What do we know about angels?" Dean asked. "They don't really understand human emotions. Calixta was different, that's why she left Heaven. She wanted to understand. You could tell an angel you're hungry and they wouldn't understand much from the situation." Carter told them. "Let's get readin'," Bobby told them. He passed the Hunters books and Dean sent Sam off to get pie.

Carter sat on the couch upside down, holding a book above her face. "Blah...blah blah.... blah blah blah blah blah.... more blah. Uh, seven angels for each day of the week--- fancy. Archangels are the first sky-leader subjects. According to Christian belief, everyone has two guardian angels. The angel is a heavenly being, who serves as an attendant and messenger of God, or a Guardian Angel for someone on Earth. Angels typically have wings, are delicately beautiful and either glow or are surrounded by an Aura." Carter read. "So what, they're lanterns?" Dean joked.

"Archangel Michael is considered the greatest of angels, a hero who defeated Satan. Michael takes souls to the other world. Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing who is the friendliest and merriest of all the angels. Archangel Uriel is the angel of repentance and the angel who warned Noah of the flood. Uriel is also the angel of the month of September. Lucifer is, obviously, Satan." She continued. "This is insanely boring," Dean commented. "Shut up, Dean." Bobby and Carter told him.
--
sorry for the delay, my friends dropped me and i had a breakdown😀✋