Chapter 19; Seperation

No one could believe what was happening. As the students gathered together, they stared nervously at the hundreds of villains that were coming out of the portal. You were trying not to have a panic attack. This whole situation was like five years ago. The villains came and you lost your parents.

"The only real Heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head." The guy covered in mist said, forming a head with a pair of yellow eyes. "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from U.A., All Might should be here as well."

"So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneak into the campus," Aizawa shouted at whoever was in charge of the villains. The army before them was walking towards the stairs.

"Where is he?" The villain asked with the hands on his body, as the misty figure that was the portal and the bird monster stood next to him. "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great 'Symbol of Peace.' I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

Aizawa's long black hair stood and flared up as his scarf came undone. Making it expand and float a little in the air. Thirteen stood in front of the kids with an arm out in a protective manner.

"What? Real villains?" Kirishima asked in disbelief. "No way. How could so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure?"

Momo walked up and asked Thirteen, "Thirteen? Why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen looked up at the ceiling. "Good question. I'm not sure." The space Hero said, sounding puzzled.

"Is the entire campus under attack?" Todoroki asked, "Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here? They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class is being taught. They're fools for trespassing here." Todoroki narrowed his eyes, as there was one thing that was still troubling him. "But they thought this out. Whatever their plan is, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Most of the students were shocked by Todoroki's analysis, each had scared expressions.

Aizawa turned back and yelled to Thirteen. "Thirteen. Get them out of here! And alert the main campus. If they got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications too." He said and then turned to Kaminari. "Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school."

"Y-Yessir." Kaminari placed a hand on the headset on his right ear.

"What are you going to do? You can't fight them on your own." Midoriya advised his teacher. "There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style isn't suited for this. Your power works on stealth and one on one fights, it's not gonna help with a group." Rather than show concern, Aizawa looked over his shoulder.

"You can't be a Pro if you only have one trick." Midoriya gasped in surprise while Aizawa looked at Thirteen. "I'll leave it to you Thirteen." With that, Aizawa leaped high in the air, going straight for the villains.

"Range squad! Let's move!" One of the villains yelled with guns for figures. Like his Quirk allows him to fire bullets from his fingers.

"Didn't our intel say it was just going to be Thirteen and All Might out here? Who's that?" A female villain with snake hair asked.

"Don't recognize him." Said an overweight, green-skinned villain with a pig-looking gas mask. Aizawa held his scarf in both hands as he rushed towards the horde. "But if he thinks he can take us down easily, he's dead!"

"Let's gun him down!" The three villains shouted and aimed straight at the teacher of Class 1-A...

*CLICK*CLICK*