Chapter 4; The Wild Primape

After leaving the principal office, Mr. Aizawa led you and Pikachu to the dorm you would be staying in. From what you know of it, the principal wanted to have dorms on school grounds to keep the students safe. It isn't quite ready, as they planned on having it done in the summer and it still needs some work before it could be open for the students. So for now, your the first student to live on campus with your Pokémon.

Aizawa explains where the rooms are, as well as the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and living area. There are parts of the rooms that were close off due to being under construction. "Alright, I trust you can handle unpacking the rest of your belongings on your own," ask Aizawa.

"Yes sir," you reply.

"Alright, get your things settled, rest up, you may not be doing the same recommend test as the others but you still need to show us what you can do with the little ones."

"Technically, some of my Pokémon on my team are actually really big and-," You froze when Aizawa look at you for a moment. He then sigh as he lift muttering something you didn't quite hear before the door close. "Well... he was a pocket full of sunshine. Right buddy?"

"Pika pika," Pikachu said with a sweat drop.

"Alright! Let's get to the unpacking!" You shouted out. Taking out your Pokeballs, you toss them in the air and shout "Come on out, everyone!" Instantly, all five Pokeball pop open, letting out the Pokémon you have with you during your trip on the mountain.

The first to be brought out was a small quadruped creature with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. It has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose.

The second Pokémon was a tall bipedal, frog-like creature It is mostly dark blue with a yellow chest, a white triangular marking over each eye, a light blue four-pointed star on each thigh, and yellow on the lower half of its face. It has red eyes with white pupils and its mouth is hidden behind a large, pink tongue that wraps around its neck and extends outward behind its head. Running down the middle of its head is a fin-like extension, and there is a similar fin on each side of its head. Light blue webbing connects its head fins. There is a large, white bubble-like bump on each elbow and knee. Its back feet have two toes, while its front feet have three toes. Each digit has a bulbous tip and yellow webbing.

The third Pokémon is a large, humanoid creature with four well-muscled arms. It has bluish gray skin, red eyes, and pale yellow lips. On its head, there are three brown ridges right above its eyes. It has two arms on each side of its body: a pair located in the normal position, and another pair directly above that attaches on the top of the shoulders. It has black markings that resemble briefs and wears golden power-save belt that resembles a championship belt. Its legs have considerable muscle tone, and its feet have two toes each.

The fourth is a small, quadruped fox-like Pokémon. It is covered in pale yellow fur that is longer on its haunches. It has a white muzzle with longer fur on its cheeks, large, dark orange eyes, and a pointed, black nose. When its mouth is open, two pointed teeth can be seen in its upper jaw. Tufts of dark orange fur cover the interior of its large ears. It also has small paws with no visible toes and slim legs. Its tail is fluffy with a dark orange tip.

The last Pokémon on your team was Absol, the same Pokémon who help you and Pikachu back then. You name him Crimson, after the beautiful red eyes he have. He became your second Pokémon you catch in your team along with your moms Florges. Going mountain climbing and knowing the risks, it pays to have a danger detecting Pokémon on hand.

"Alright everyone! This is our new place to stay so I'll like some of you to help me move some of our things around and help unpack stuff," you told your team. They all cheer in agreement, your Machamp and Greninja help you carry some of your things to the room you'll be sleeping, with Machamp carrying the heavier stuff. Your Pikachu, Eevee, and Fennekin digs into some of the lighter boxes to take out some of the objects. Crimson was the only one to want to look around the place to get familiar with its new territory.