Prologue

(Edited)

Deep in the forest, lies a hidden town far from civilization. There are no roads that leads into the town, for it is kept a secret by the government, to protect the people with 'special' quirks and the 'animals.'

As many have known, society today is full of people with special powers called quirks that allows them to do things you could hardly imagine. So far, 80% of the population on the planet have quirks while the other 20% are quirkless.

However, for the people living in the hidden towns, they have quirks that allows them to interact with special animals and creatures who have power that's similar to quirks and have had them much longer than man kind. They have many names, some call them monsters, some mythical creatures, and others like in Japan call them Yokai.

To the government keeping them hidden and the people with quirks related to them, they call them Pokémon.

Pokémon exist in the world since the beginning of time. Unlike normal animals, Pokémon possess powers similar to quirks, are extremely intelligent, and have the strength to destroy landscape. Each Pokémon are divided by 18 different types: Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Flying, Bug, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice, Ground, Rock, Poison, Fighting, Normal, Steel, Fairy, and Dragon.

 Each Pokémon are divided by 18 different types: Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Flying, Bug, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice, Ground, Rock, Poison, Fighting, Normal, Steel, Fairy, and Dragon

Original, they would be found everywhere. Roaming the forest, flying in the sky, swimming in the ocean, and climbing the mountain tops. However, as time pass and mankind evolved, the population of Pokémon starts to drop to a point of being view as endangered species. To keep them safe, the government decided to keep them hidden from the world, changing the history books that have them in it, and relocating the Pokémon in new habitats far from civilization.

When people start developing quirks similar to the Pokémon, or may have a quirk that draws the Pokémon closer to civilization, they are relocated to a hidden town and education on the Pokémon as well. They became what the government call, Pokémon trainers, and it's their job to protect and look out for the Pokémon in their care.

And whenever a Pokémon is sighted around civilization, they send in one of their top four strongest trainers call 'The Elite Four' to go in, capture them with the use of what they call a Pokeball, and relocate the Pokémon without causing a scene

And whenever a Pokémon is sighted around civilization, they send in one of their top four strongest trainers call 'The Elite Four' to go in, capture them with the use of what they call a Pokeball, and relocate the Pokémon without causing a scene. In almost all parts of the world, from Japan to North America, there are at least one group of Elite Four out there protecting the Pokémon. In addition, only the top five Pro Heroes along with a selection few knows about the Pokémon and are to make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands.

To many young children, born in the hidden town with Pokémon related quirks, their goal is to protect and befriend as many Pokémon as they can. As well as hope that they could be members of the Elite Four, or even a Pokémon Champion, one who has befriended and saved more Pokémon.

The day you are born, to the day you became a trainer, your thoughts was like many of the others. However, faith chose you to be someone much more important in the world. Instead of working hard on being an Elite Four or A Pokémon Champion, you, (Y/N), well one day enroll in a top hero school in all of Japan. You will meet new friends, new enemies, new rivals, and find love. Your journey well have you unite the two worlds, and become...

A Pokémon Hero...