Chapter 9; After School

On the sports field of U.A. Academy, everyone was still amazed by the power Midoriya has shown.

"He threw it over 700 meter!" Exclaimed Kaminari.

"Nice. He's finally showing us his true power!" Ochaco shouted with her hands up.

"It does seem as though he was in pain," Iida said, staring carefully at the boy's body. "Though, it isn't like in the entrance exam when he broke his limbs. This quirk of his is very odd."

"It wasn't a very pretty throw." Aoyama said, dissatisfied.

Bakugo gaped in pure shock. 'What the hell was that?!' he thought in shock. 'If he had a Quirk, he would've gotten it when we were kids. This is impossible! He's up to something.' A deep growl escaped Bakugo's lips as small explosions escaped his palms.

You notice this but before you or anyone can do anything, Bakugo charge at Midoriya.

"HEY!" Midoriya turn and was surprised to see his bully rushing right for him. "DEKU, YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT, OR YOU'RE DEAD!" Bakugo shouts in anger.

Midoriya screamed in shock.

"WAIT! STOP!!!" You shouted. But before you could do anything, Aizawa's scarf shot through the air and wrapped itself around Bakugo's torso, arm, and face, stopping him from taking another step forward.

Despite his best efforts to move his body out of it and continue his attack, the Primape couldn't get out. "What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong," Bakugo demanded of the teacher, struggling to look over his shoulder at him.

Aizawa was also using his Quirk and erasing the Bakugo's. "Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy," he told him in a threatening tone. "Now stand down! It'd be wise to avoid making me use my Quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye."

'Too bad. Especially with how amazing that Quirk is.'

Aizawa released Bakugo and stopped his own Quirk, with his eyes and hair going back to normal. "You're wasting my time now," he said, as the scarf rewrapped itself around his neck. "Whoever's next, step up." Aizawa said.

Midoriya has to cautiously walk around the still angry Bakugo.

"Geez Midoriya, didn't think you had it in you," You said, a little concern about his well being. "Your finger gonna be okay?"

"Y-Yeah! I just need some ice." Midoriya said.

"Might as well get some ice for your head too. Your face got red all of the sudden." You said pointing out his now red face.

Midoriya felt flustered as he walk ahead to be with the other group. "I'm fine!" He said in a hurry.

Your not sure what just happened, so you follow everyone to the next course, unaware that Bakugo was still rooted and saw your interaction with Midoriya. 'Until the exam, he was nothing. A little bug I could crush if I wanted to. Just an annoying bug.' His focus was then to you. 'What's more is that girl! She said she has a quirk, yet she didn't use any of it.'

Bakugo straighten up and follow everyone to the course. 'Whatever. If she gets expelled. Then too bad.' He thought.
________________________________
After a three more test, everyone gathered up, waiting for the results to appear.

"All right, time to give you your results," Aizawa told the class. "I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already." He then pulled out a remove. "I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual's score."