Chapter 12; Bakugo vs. Deku

"Team A will be the heroes. Team D will be the villains," All Might said. "Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch!"

"Yes, sir!" Everyone shouted. With that, the entire class, with the exception of Team A and D, makes their way to the monitoring room.

You look back at both Midoriya team and Bakugo team. You can feel the tension between them. You don't know how, but by the way Bakugo gave off a threatening aura toward Midoriya, and how they each called each other by some form of nicknames, Kachann and Deku, that they know each other. In a way, it's similar to yours and Gin's rivalry.

You stay behind a bit so you can talk to All Might about you being in a team. When he finishes talking to Iida and Bakugo, that's when you went up to him. "Excuse me, All Might."

"Yes, young (L/N)?"

"Um, it's about the whole thing we're doing. I don't know how I could win in combat training if I can't use my quirk or my Pokémon."

"I know it seems troubling right now, but do what you can for right now!" All Might said. He then crouch down and whisper softly, "The truth is, I was hoping you get the joker card."

"Huh?"

"Well the plan is that you would get the joker card so you don't have to participate and take notes on what you learn from watching your fellow classmates."

"Sooooo....." you started while looking at the Pro Hero, "you were hoping, that out of the 21 students in class right now, that I would get the one joker card."

...

...

"That was the plan, yes," All Might said.

You look at All Might for a moment before shaking your head and started chuckling. You then follow everyone inside in the monitoring room. There were large screen that displayed multiple views of the training building's insides and outsides. You look in one screen showing the inside of the building where the bomb is with the villain team. Iida tapped his fist on it to see if it's real before turning to Bakugo, though it look like he wasn't in a mood to talk. In the other screen, you could see the hero team outside. It looks like their looking over a map to the building.

All Might then takes out a microphone and speaks into it. "Alright! Let's begin the indoor combat training! Team A and Team D, your time starts now!"

He then turn his attention to you and your classmates. "Pay attention, kids. Think about what you would do."

Your attention went back and forth between the hero team and the villain team. One one screen, both Midoriya and Ochaco made it in the building and started to move deeper into the building. In the other screen, Iida seems to be standing guard on the weapon all by himself...

"Hold on..." you said, catching a few of your classmates attention. "Did anyone see where Bakugo went?"

The rest turn back to the screen to try and find the ash blonde boy. Mina then said, "Now that you mentioned it, I don't see-"

Suddenly, Bakugo came jumping out from a corner, glaring hatefully at the hero team, though it might be more towards Midoriya. With his arm brought back, Bakugo swung it at them. Midoriya immediately dodges and pushes Ochaco out of the way, though a part of his mask is destroyed.

"He almost got the jump on them," Mineta said, as they were all shocked by the sudden attack. His Hero costume was very simplistic, having a purple shirt and mask with a yellow cape, pants, boots and gloves matching his cape. And it also almost looked like he was wearing metal diapers.