Chapter 34; New Student

You woke up with a yawn as you get out of bed to get ready for school. You begin to go over the things that will happen today.

Firstly, you pack a small tin of Pokémon Food for fire types as well as an empty Pokeball for when you go over to Bakugo's house again. He shoved you out the door practically before you got the chance to reply to his mom inviting you to dinner. He told you that after school the next day, you have to get Litten out of the house. His mom might of busted in that day and see him with a 'fire breathing cat' in his room. Considering that Pokémon isn't revealed yet, you agree that the less Mitsuki knows about the Pokémon in her son's room the better.

Second, your class will have a new transfer student. Her stuff is starting to arrive, meaning that as soon as class starts, you'll get to meet her. A fellow Pokémon trainer, possibly a roommate, and a friend to talk to about Pokémon with. You wonder which reign she's from, you wonder if it's the ninth reign so you can ask her about the Pokémon that lives there.

Finally, by your aunts permission, you are allowed to bring your Pokémon team with you. However, the rules of taking a Pokémon team still apples to the school. Only six Pokémon at a time, and that they have to be in their Pokèball at all time. The only time you can take them out is during Pokèmon Class and Hero Basic Class.

"It will only be for a little bit okay, Pikachu," you told your partner as you hold his Pokèball in front of him. Pikachu only look away with his arms cross. He then pointed to your backpack, silently asking why couldn't he just go to school in there. "There isn't any room left in there. It isn't just books. It's also the Poke-food for Litten when I go over to Bakugo's house again."

His face turned sour at the mention of the Primeape boys name. "Now no need for that face, he really isn't that bad. Just... you know..." you pause as you try to find the right words to describe him. "Bakugo has some good in him. He wouldn't be in a Hero School, a school where you learn to save lives and help others, if he isn't good."

Pikachu just look doubtful at this.

"Look, you'll see for yourself at school. Now, please, get in your Pokeball and I promise that I'll make room in the bag for you to go in tomorrow," you promised. Pikachu thought for a moment before agreeing to go along with it for now.

You thank him before putting him in his ball before heading out to class.

____________________________________

"Attention! Class will be starting soon! Please return to your seat immediately!" Iida shouted as he rushed into the classroom again. The few students standing around talking about their training for the sports festival are doing, head back to their seats. Already seated, you look to the door when you hear sets of footsteps approaching the classroom.

Walking in first was a mummy Aizawa, closing the door behind him. He says his good morning to everyone. "Now, I'm sure you're all aware of what's happening today."

"We get a new student!" Mina shouted excitedly.

"And their Pokémon trainers like (L/N)-chan!" Sero also chimed in.

"And most importantly, they're going to be a cute girl!" Mineta said excitedly.

"Enough." Aizawa said, getting everyone to settled down. He then looked to the door. "You can come in now."

Finally stepping in was your new classmate. Everyone's eyes were glued to her as she walked to the front of the classroom, avoiding eye contact. Your eyes were trained on her as well, but more so as recognition than anything. No, this is your first time meeting her, but her appearance is what draws to a conclusion on what kind of trainer she is.