Side Chapter 3; Be Mine (pt. 2)

Takes place after Pokémon is revealed on March 14.

This is a two parter of the first one.

Sorry for the lateness! I was working on making a chapter for my other story and doing some artwork that I wasn't able to do the chapter for the story in time. Also I was getting ready for a Comic Con so yeah my mind was on going there than the story itself. I hope you like the chapter!
_____________________________

After a whole month of planning, Bakugou was able to go fishing in a spot were there are a bunch of water Pokémon. It wasn't easy, paper works had to be done, basically a promise that the Pokémon catch wouldn't be harmed in any way. That fishing for Pokémon, catch and release is necessary unless he is a trainer hoping to catch a water Pokémon to add to their team. After saying that he's a student from U.A., they allowed the fishing permit due to the school involvement with the Pokémon community.

The next part was tricky, and that's getting his parents involved due to the fact that his old man has a fishing boat. Honestly, it's bad enough that they figure out he's smitten with you, but then it got worse when they found out he wants to catch a Pokémon to give to you. Now his mom is invested in getting him to invite you to dinner.

Finally, though it wasn't easy for him, he went and ask for... assistance?... a hand?... whatever it was he needed.

"You know it really cool of you to invite me on your fishing trip, Bakubro!" Kirishima said while carrying his red fishing pole. "And the fact the we're fishing for a Pokémon to give to (L/N) is super manly! No one I knew would go to this kind of length for a girl they like."

"That's because no extra has the balls to do it. And who said 'we're fishing' for Beast Girl!? I'm giving the Heart Fish to her, you give her something else!" Bakugou yelled at the red head, gripping his own orange fishing pole. Because Kiri is the only one who knew of Bakugou's affection towards you, he's the only one he took with him fishing with his old man.

"Hey, no worries. It's unmanly to steal another friends crush." Kirishima told the blond boys nerves as they step onto the boats.

"Okay, it'll be a while till we get to a good fishing spot," Masaru Bakugo said as he checks the boat, making sure everything is ready for the trip.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Bakugou told his dad, taking a seat in the boat. He's glad that his mom isn't going with them, the boat only has room for three people and he needs the extra room for the Luvdisc he is going to catch.

After a few minutes, the boat is ready and all three are now heading to a fishing spot to catch water type Pokémon. After a while, they make it to the best spot to fish. While Masaru checking the engine, Bakugou and Kirishima prepared their fishing poles along with special bate use to catch water types.

"Alright, heres the plan," Bakugou explains, "We fish till we find the heart fish, check the gender and if it's a male, we put it in the tank and I give it to (L/N) for White Day."

"Ahhhh.... Question?" Kiri ask, raising his hand up.

"Grrr... which do you not get!?"

"What if we catch a Pokémon that isn't a Luvdisc?"

"We throw it back in the water," Bakugou said turning away from Kirishima.

"Okay, then when we do find one, how would we know it's a male? I don't think they have a way to show if their a male or female."

"Would you STOP asking questions and fucken fish already!? We'll figure it out when the time comes. Besides, can you tell the different gender of a regular fish?"