Chapter 24; Plus Ultra

Three and a half years ago...

"Wow! This is Lucario egg!?" You said as you and Pikachu look as the light blue egg on the table. Currently, you and Pikachu are in a cabin on the coast of Iron Island. After helping a trainer out with trouble deep mines on the island, and assists in the defeat of some poachers, he invited you back to a cabin he rented during his stay.

"It is (Y/N). This egg is a bit stubborn when it wants to hatch but I can tell by its aura that it's a gentle soul," said the man, Riley he calls himself.

Before anything else is said, the egg wiggles a little before it rolls towards you. In a panic, you catch it before it fell on the ground. Holding it, it makes you feel warm inside, as if your quirk is strong enough to bond with the little Pokémon inside.

"Looks like I made the right choice in inviting you," Riley said catching your attention. "(Y/N), I want you to keep this egg. Raise it well and help it grow strong."

"What!? Really!?" You said holding the egg. Pikachu looking surprise and happy to have a new member on the team.

"I mean it," he laughs at your reaction. "You have a pure aura, one that can shine its light through the dark. I think you make a fine trainer."

You thank him as you look down at the egg. "Don't you worry little one. I'll help you grow big and strong. Together, we'll travel to places we never seen," you said to the egg.

Pikachu cheers along side you. Both of you can hardly wait to see when it'll hatch into a healthy Riolu, who would want to be the strongest Pokémon on your team.

One who would evolve into wanting to protect you at all cost.
________________________________

Present Day

You were clutching your sides as you stood there shaking. After having Star save Midoriya, you ran as fast as you can to help out your teacher, Gardivour and Lucario following you with Pikachu on your shoulders. Even though Star is there you sent Lucario up ahead to help, using your quirk to give him a boost of speed. However the real trouble started for you when that monster, Nomu, nearly kill Bakugou. Your thought were to save him. To get him out of there. Lucario must of pick up on it and rush in to save him, but wasn't fast enough to dodge the attack and put up his arms.

BAM

You gasp in pain as if you were hit by the massive power of Nomu. After Lucario got hit with a super effective move, he was sent flying into a concrete wall, breaking through it and landing on the ground. The attack also sent out a shock wave that almost pushed the other boys back.

"Lucario!!" You yelled out to the Pokémon, the remaining three Pokémon cry out as well.

Everyone turn to look at your form, shaken as if you taken a punch then turn their attention to where a dust cloud had formed on the wall.

As the dust clears, Midoriya gasp upon recognizing the figure. The same one who help him on the boat along with his other classmates is now setting slump against the wall with his head down. "... Lucario..." Midoriya said in a low voice as he looks at the creature with red coloring among its fur.

"Look like we found player two, along with their familiars." Shigaraki said looking at your form.

"Young (L/N)! Are you alright!? All Might called out.

"A little... Lucario...!" You said turning your attention back to your brave Pokémon. He may be strict and has been hard on you whenever your training, deep down Lucario is still that sweet little Riolu you hatch from an egg.