The Treasonous General 1

Warning: A little torture in the cell scene; footnote #3 not reversed

Link: https://kieshitl.wordpress.com/2020/05/09/i-am-a-big-villain-chapter-50/

Yeah Arc 5 of I'm a Big Villain or chapter 50.

[007 is the system
Yan Chu- MC]

****

"Ding, complete the Main Mission 1, reward 800 points, complete the Main Mission 2, reward 800 points, purchase looping talisman, deduct 200 points, plus the remaining points in the previous period, the total amount is 3,600."

007 was unmistakably busy, and this time it did not appear at the end of his mission. Yan Chu looked at the personal panel. Now, in addition to 3,600 points, the only ability he had purchased for permanent use was super hacker skill.

It was not that he did not want to spend those points, but the things coming out of the system mall were too unreliable. Most of them were for the female hosts. Male hosts could use only a small number of goods. If they wanted to spend those points, they had to depend on their luck.

Because 007 was not there, it seemed too lonely to stay alone in the system space, so Yan Chu directly threw himself into the next mission world.

*****

"My Yan family is loyal. Since heaven wants to destroy my Yan family, I will destroy this world."

This roar was unsophisticated and mournful, and the first sentence he heard in the body that had just entered the world was this.

There seemed something wrong with his spatial transmission. Yan Chu felt that his head was very dizzy and dropsical, and countless incomplete information crammed into his brain. Before he could digest and absorb all the information, he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, which suddenly pulled him out from the deep space of consciousness.

"How was it? Has he confessed?"

Yan Chu raised his eyelids difficulty. In a dim prison cell, in front of him stood two men dressed as warders. One of them had a branding-iron in his hand and looked at him with disgust.

The severe pain he felt came from this tool, smelled the burnt taste because the owner of the body seemed to have not eaten for a long time, hungry, Yan Chu swallowed and felt that he was abnormal.

"What's more to ask about the sinner who betrayed his country and his soldiers like this? He should be put to death by slow slicing, cut into thin meat slices, or split into five parts, and then dampen his bone and scatter his ash."

The slightly senior jailer seemed to hate him, and as he spoke, he picked up another iron from the charcoal brazier and burned it directly to his left chest.

It was impossible to describe this pain he had never experienced. Although Yan Chu could not bear to scream, his whole person almost fainted like a fish out of water.

He felt the rusty smell coming from crunched his back molar. He laughed bitterly. What the hell did the original self do to let these two hate him profoundly?

Because of the interrupted memory transmission, now he only knew that this state's name was the state of Zhou, but not the Great Zhou that had existed in history.