The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (13)

Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru were broadcasting the high school English subject live. They also found time to summarize the review materials of high school science.After that, they applied for the publication batch number, printed it out and sold it on the shelves. This time, they chose several exercise books that they thought were very good and useful to sell in Taobao. They were now regarded as Internet celebrities and were both learning gods in the third year of high school, which was entirely a guarantee of their credibility. Consequently, all of the books they recommended were selling very well.

The revenue from live streaming and book sales had reached 30,000 to 40,000 yuan a month, and apart from the transportation costs, they could each gain more than 10,000 yuan in shares. This was of course very little compared with the money they have had before, but it was already a lot for their ordinary class now, because they were only 18-year-old students.

In the next two monthly exams, Ji Yaru still got full marks, while Xu Zifan steadily improved. They both got full marks in Math and English, and also reached 90 marks in Physics and Chemistry, making their live broadcasts and store even more popular. Li Xudong still played all day and finished last in the exam with just above three hundred points. Only Yan Yuxin felt particularly painful, because she couldn't calm down and couldn't adapt to the high-intensity tutoring. The pressure and the imbalance in her heart unexpectedly made her fail in the exams  twice. She didn't get a score of 550 like she did before!

This was tantamount to stagnation, making Father Yan and Mother Yan very disappointed. In particular, with the continuous progress of Xu Zifan in comparison, it was even more obvious that Yan Yuxin didn't work hard at all. Xu Zifan only slept only three hours a day in order to make progress. Why did Yan Yuxin only complain and did nothing?

Yan Yuxin thought about how well she did on the surface and how cute and lovely she was in front of her parents, but she didn't know that the strict Yan couple also knew how she was behind them. They didn't remove her surveillance from the beginning and let private detectives watch her all the time. So, they always knew her real thoughts, including her dissatisfaction with them.

As a result, Father Yan and Mother Yan became even more indifferent to Yan Yuxin, saying nothing about her eating and sleeping habits at the dinner table. After dinner, they would busy themselves in the study, not allowing Yan Yuxin to disturb them. Yan Yuxin gradually lost any opportunity to please them. They even worked overtime often, and she couldn't even see them face to face. She could only study and work on problems from teachers every single day. What's more, she didn't know that when she was studying hard, Li Xudong had already changed three female playmates since her. Of course, she was still the person who paid for the room, just like she did in the beginning. 

Eventually, the Li family missed out on their company cooperation, and their business rival gained the upper hand. This left Father Li in a very bad mood and often angry at home. Li Xudong became the object of his venting and was often scolded. He became unhappy, and on top of that, he couldn't get along with Yan Yuxin privately. He was naturally irritable, so he simply found another girl. He kept this secret so tightly that he only brought his female companion to attend a party with a few friends, but didn't show up anywhere else. He still wanted a good marriage with the Yan family. However, Xu Zifan, who has been following him, wouldn't let him get what he wanted. He asked people to take a lot of intimate photos of him and the three girls, and prepared to give them a 'festive gift' during the winter vacation. As for now, let Li Xudong be happy first, so as to save him trouble when he had nothing to do later.

Xu Zifan himself was not idle, he still remembered that Ji Yaru was tied to a telephone pole. So, he rented an empty house, put some equipment in it, and began to teach Ji Yaru self-defense.