The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (4.3)

He never needed her to agree with him, nor would he look at her with that kind of eyes.

Zhao Xingguang's excitement didn't last long, because the next day, as mentioned earlier, Lin Shiheng bought another box of milk tea and distributed it to the whole crew.

The whole crew, of course, included him.

Lin Shiheng threw the milk tea directly into Zhao Xingguang's arms and shook his mobile phone. "If you don't drink, a live broadcast is waiting for you. "

Zhao Xingguang "..."

He endured the humiliation, opened the milk tea and inserted the straw.

Looking at Lin Shiheng again, he was already grinning, handing milk tea to Yun Xiangyi, and sat on the table opposite her, with a pure and innocent 'red bean flavor' face.

(TNote: Red bean flavor = sweet, earthy and deep.)

Yun Xiangyi looked at him that had mischievous excitement on his face, reached for the milk tea and whispered, "Don't bring him milk tea.

The smile on Lin Shiheng's face went stiff. Zhao Xingguang who was drinking milk tea with an uncomfortable look on his face, was moved when he heard this.

Sure enough, it was his sister who would spoke for him, he was happy. This was the first time for Yun Xiangyi, so he stood in front to protect her. Looking cautiously at Lin Shiheng, a domineering guy who said he would go against him.

Lin Shiheng still kept the original sitting posture, without looking at Zhao Xingguang, who was blocking the front. He stretched his head to the left, bypassed Zhao Xingguang, and smiled wantonly at Yun Xiangyi. "Okay, I won't bring milk tea. "

He promised happily, but Zhao Xingguang was still suspicious.

When Lin Shiheng left, he still couldn't believe the devil actually promised not to send milk tea to torture himself.

When it was time to take a break the next day, when he watched Lin Shiheng's assistant direct people to move things in, he still thought so.

Oh, Lin Shiheng would never be true to his word.

The next moment, the assistant began to shout, "Lin-ge invites everyone to eat cake. It's very sweet and delicious. Come and pick whatever you want. "

Zhao Xingguang: "..."

After a while, Lin Shiheng swaggered over with two cakes and whistled at the dull Zhao Xingguang, with a dandy smile on his face.

"Little fan, it's time to eat cake. "

"It's sweet and delicious. "

When he put the cake in front of Zhao Xingguang, he pushed another piece to Yun Xiangyi, and watched her quietly take a fork and eat it. Then he took out his cell phone naturally, and the camera focused on Zhao Xingguang, who looked angry and full of suffocation.

He urged, "eat quickly, or eat it in live broadcast."

Zhao Xingguang huffed and puffed, and glared at the person sitting opposite him.

Lin Shiheng raised his eyebrow and pointed to his mobile phone. "Hello, audience friends. Sitting opposite is my little fan brother; Zhao Xingguang, Although I still don't want to acknowledge him, he has been trying very hard to please me.

"Now, what he has in his hand is the cake I sent him in person. Come on, turn the camera around, and let's ask him if it's delicious."

As he said that, he turned the phone forward, proudly raised his eyebrows and asked in a good voice, "is it delicious? what's does it taste like?"