The Treasonous General 6

Sitting behind the screen, Zhou Mingli did not know how much perseverance she used to control herself so that she would not lose her self-control to push the screen away and rushed to the front.

The delicate palm was punctured by the neat, trimmed fingernails, dropping little blood traces. Fortunately, the wide sleeves covered all this.

Zhou Mingzhu still sat steadily, as if the man, who had become disabled, was not her former fiancé.

However, she also had worries on her face. It was this kind of concern that seemed a bit false under the unreserved, lose self-control display of Old Madam Yan and Third Lady Yan now.

The imperial physician arrived. He looked at His Majesty so nervous at the appearance of Young General Yan and had a general idea. It reckoned that the general's injustice had washed away.

That was good. Who has not received the favor of the Yan military family in the whole Great Zhou? Now, Young General Yan was the only man of the Yan family. If something happened to him, wouldn't that be Yan family was equal to the extinction?

But this point of relaxation came to a halt when he saw the injuries on Yan Chu's wrists and ankles. He dreaded that the people who started it wholeheartedly wanted to destroy the Yan family, ah.

Yan Chu, these days, imprisoned in a cell, where they were able to set about openly! Except for that person sitting on the Dragon Throne, the old imperial physician could not think of anyone else.

He sighed and carefully examined Yan Chu. He honestly thought that it was better if he got abandoned. At least he could save his life!

"The wound is too deep. Furthermore, the injury time is too long. I, your old servant, give the stitch on behalf of Young General now, and can only barely recover the Young General's ability to walk. This one is still a good time to recover. As for the hands, he can't handle heavy things and do complicated movements in the future. As for martial arts, it's impossible!"

This old physician was the chief of the Imperial Institute of Medicine. If even he said that he was incurable, he really could not be cured!

In addition to these, Yan Chu also had various other whip injuries and scalds. This one was just the exposed parts of his hands and feet, which was enough to make people shocked[1].

Putting it this way, he was only a 19 years old child who had just grown up yet had such a grave injury. But up to now, they had never seen him cry of pain even once.

Some old officials were silent. The child's determination was beyond all their imagination. If he did not have this accident today, when he grew up, their Great Zhou would not be afraid of Ming and Jiang.

Perhaps it was really as the other party said, if there was no accident this time, it was not that Ming asked for their ten cities, but that they took them from Ming.

Emperor Zhou was angry! When the imperial physician treated Yan Chu's wounds, he sent someone to summon the official who was in charge of interrogating Yan Chu! The news came that the official was dead! In the other's residence was found his correspondence letters with Ming.

First, Jiang, and then Ming. Now, who could not see clearly that this was a conspiracy? The main emissary of the plot wanted to destroy the future of their Great Zhou's fierce general. What was terrible was that they indeed fell into the trap!