The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (11.1)

Fans were stunned again.

[Shi-ge, where's the honor? The gold bars? can you stick to it a little bit?]

[Really, Shi-ge! I can watch this wardrobe change a hundred times!]

[Don't say that. Shi-ge likes little sister Xiangyi so much. Of course, he should please his future father-in-law a little bit. Maybe she doesn't want us to urge her to marry him. As soon his father-in-law agrees here, Sister Xiangyi might agree to his proposal.]

[But look, did Shi-ge forget about us? He's so nervous he doesn't know where to put his hands.]

The onlookers only watched the excitement, but the director of the program group was instantly excited.

"Change the title quickly, just change it. Lin Shiheng ran into Yun Xiangyi's father during a shoot."

Originally, the design of the program was plain and corny, and it was broadcasted directly without publicity. There was no advantage except for the guest, Lin Shiheng.

But now!

Yun Xiangyi's father came out of nowhere.

The home page of the live broadcast was immediately replaced with the title requested by the director, and many viewers who were not interested in an ordinary live variety show were attracted.

Before, Lin Shiheng's hand-torn media heat fell and his love affair with Yun Xiangyi broke out. But now he ran into Yun Xiangyi's father. Few people would miss such hot gossip.

Father Yun doesn't know that his actions were being watched by tens of millions or even more viewers. He was left speechless by Lin Shiheng's costume change. He stood still and didn't know what to do next.

At this time, Lin Shiheng stood up enthusiastically, "please sit, please sit."

After he sat down hesitantly, he felt a little remorseful. He was not sure if Yun Xiangyi had spoken ill of them to Lin Shiheng. When he saw the excitement and even a trace of flattery on Lin Shiheng's face, his heart settled down.

It seems that Lin Shiheng doesn't know what happened, and to Yun Xiangyi, he has always said that he had no choice. At that time, she was only a teenager. Even now, she was locked up in a mental hospital for ten years and did not go to school. Looks like her intelligence had declined a lot compared to ordinary people.

During this period of time, Father Yun has been searching for news of Lin Shiheng. He naturally knows how obsessed the man is with his adopted daughter. Sports cars worth tens of millions were bought and sent directly to Yun Xiangyi.

That's tens of millions! Father Yun, who had no worries about food and clothing, couldn't sleep well at the thought of such a large amount of money, not to mention he who was in urgent need of money right now.

And this uneasiness gradually dissipated when he saw the undisguised flattery on Lin Shiheng's handsome face.

Yes, the star is flattering himself...

If he wants to marry Yun Xiangyi, he has to please himself as her father.

So, it should be easy to talk to him.

Father Yun looked around and found that it was so hot that there was no one around the barbecue stand except for the boss who was standing further away.

In other words, no one would know what he said to Lin Shiheng.

He looked relaxed.

Of course, although he has already decided to ask, Father Yun wouldn't borrow money with the first words from his mouth, but the loan sharks were pressing for it now, and the amount would skyrocket after only a few days.