The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (14.3)

Originally a hard film crew flew everywhere, it was broadcast live as a travel tip. This was very unique.

In particular, Lin Shiheng was never in shortage of money. As soon as the crew arrived at a new place, he would treat them. He buys all kinds of things online. He doesn't need them, it was just to show off.

For example, today, he bought a sports car again and spread pictures on Weibo.

[Some people say that have no money suffer, but rich people also have their own pains. Today, I earnestly want to sue those people!]

[How can people who can buy whatever they want be miserable? I don't know how happy I am. Ha ha ha ha. Of course, if Xiangyi can agree to marry me, I will be even happier!]

Fans who were enthusiastic about his lavish style: "..."

[Idol, you lost me...]

There was a lot of wailing in the comment area, but no one really left his fan circle.

One by one, they howled, how good it would be if they could live such a happy life.

That's what Father Yun thought.

With a bitter salary, he worked very hard every day. He could only eat instant noodles after getting up early and working into the night. He was almost blinded by jealousy.

Why?!

He lives a hard life, but Lin Shiheng can live so chic.

He used to have a decent job and a happy family, but now he became such a ghost, thanks to Lin Shiheng.

Lin Shiheng did this to him, why could that guy live so happily?

Father Yun, who had been chased by debt collectors for a long time, had bloodshot eyes, looking at the handsome man on his mobile phone smiling wildly against a beautiful sports car with a happy look in his eyes. He looked at the announcement above, the shooting had been completed and Shi-ge wanted to hold a fan meeting in Qingshi. Suddenly, an idea occurred in his heart.

He is in Qingshi right now.

"What!? You really want this thing?"

Father Yun's hair was disheveled and he was showing signs of decay. "Do you have it or not?"

"Yes, there is one, but this thing is so dangerous that I'm taking risks by selling it to you."

The tall and strong man looked hesitant. Father Yun saw this and directly handed him all the salary he got this month. "Is this enough?"

"Enough."

The man immediately nodded with bright eyes. "I'll get it for you this afternoon, but this thing is so powerful that it's likely to hurt you."

"It's all right. Just get it."

Father Yun's head was now full of revenge, he wanted to make Lin Shiheng taste despair too. How could he still care about hurting himself?

In the afternoon, the man brought the explosives he wanted as promised.

"It's not easy to deal with. It's very powerful. After lighting it, you have to quickly avoid and hide as far as you can."

"But brother, you shouldn't do such a thing, someone might get killed."

Father Yun smiled ferociously. "That's right."

He took the dynamite and imagined how Lin Shiheng would be killed, relieving his anxiety and grievances for the first time after quite a long time.

"All right..."