The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (13.2)

The noise on their side was so loud that the nurses and doctors on duty in the hospital listened and looked at Old Man Yun, who was still wailing on the hospital bed, with disdain.

"All checked, obviously not seriously injured, but still..."

"Didn't you hear? He tried to molest a young girl, regardless of how old he is."

A patient's family who was getting up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet heard the noise, leaned over and asked curiously, "what's going on? Why are the police here?"

Some people who watched the whole thing kindly explained, "they caught a molester. Look, the old man lying in bed pretending to be in pain."

"He's so old, evil people are old now? What's wrong with this society? I'll record it for him... Tsk..."

He just recorded it on his cell phone, and the man who had been standing behind the girl and softly comforted her clenched his fist. He clenched his teeth and rushed directly into the ward, beating the old man on the sickbed again.

"Sick garbage!"

"Aren't you even ashamed at your age?! Molester!"

"Oh! Don't fight, don't hit! Don't fight."

When the two policemen quickly tried to stop him, Old Man Yun received several more punches. He was delirious with pain. As soon as he looked up, he saw that the man who scolded and beat him was the same man who molested the girl first. He could have run away. It was only when he was stopped by this man that he was arrested. He obviously did such a thing too. Why did he scold him like that?

"If you hadn't kissed her, why would I have done so? You did it first!"

"Bah...!"

The man who was clenching with fists held by two policemen. "That's my girlfriend. I kissed her. That's our fun. It's none of your business!"

"Disgusting pervert, do you think everyone is like you? You get horny when you see any woman!?"

"Don't stop me from killing him, pervert! Don't think because you're an old man, you won't get beaten. I'm going to sue you for attempted rape and molesting my girlfriend. I'm going to make you rot in prison. Let me go!"

The two policemen were also young, and the man was strong and angry. He was pulled, but they could not stop his roar.

The ward was not soundproof in the first place. After such a noisy scene, almost the whole floor was woken up, and the ward doors opened one after another. Some people came out curiously to ask what had happened, and the ones that came early told them what was going on.

"The young couple came out to play together, and when the girl drank too much and asked for water when she was thirsty, her boyfriend first placed her on a bench not far away from the place to buy water, he went out to have a look, and it wasn't far, then helped the girl fix her clothes. The two estimated that the old man saw it and the old man had lust, and when the girl's boyfriend went to buy water again, he went up and wanted to rape her."

"Ah? Did he succeed?"

"No, the man was worried about his girlfriend. He specially found a chair close to the vending machine. When he heard his girlfriend shouting for help, he ran over."

"I would feel like beating someone up too. In such a short time, his girlfriend was bullied. If it were me, I would beat this old man to death."

"Yes, there are all kinds of people these days, don't you think? "

For a moment, everyone looked at the wailing old man in bed with disdain.

The man shouted, all the people on the floor came to watch the hustle and bustle before he stopped, protecting his crying girlfriend and asking the police if they could leave.