The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (6)

Ji Yuxin bowed her head, her eyes gleaming with delight. Yan Yaru looked at her, took a deep breath, stood up and bowed to Father Yan and Mother Yan and paused. "Mom and Dad, thank you for your 18 years of teaching, I know you are good to me, but I ... After all, I am surnamed Ji. I think, the best choice is to return to each other's places, please don't blame me."

Mother Yan heard her choking voice, her eyes red, but she attached importance to rules and etiquette, in the end, she did not misbehave in front of outsiders, but lowered her eyes to suppress the waves in her heart. Father Yan was silent for a moment and nodded. "Well, Dad respects your choice, and you remember that even if we aren't related by blood, you are still our daughter."

Yan Yaru's tears fell silently to the ground. She blinked, stood up slowly, and answered, "I'll get my things." She politely excused herself to the four elders, straightened her back and walked upstairs. Her etiquette was taught by Mother Yan, and naturally didn't allow herself to be rude in front of others; Even if she is not the little princess of this family, she also has her own pride.

Father Ji and Mother Ji were a little excited. They didn't expect that Yan Yaru would want to go with them. It's easy to go from frugality to extravagance, but it is difficult to go from extravagance to frugality. Everyone understood this truth. Now their daughter is willing to go home with them, does it mean that she also wanted to get along well with them?

Father Yan and Mother Yan looked ugly. They were busy at work and had only given birth to one daughter these years. Seeing that Yan Yaru was good enough, they trained Yan Yaru to be the heir to the Yan family and let her enter the company to help, after Yan Yaru graduates from university. But now in return for Ji Yuxin, all their years of hard work have been wasted. Psychologically, they are not satisfied with Ji Yuxin. How could Ji Yuxin be taught at such a big age?

Thinking of this, they were somewhat dissatisfied with the Ji family. They also taught their daughter; how did the Ji family teach their daughter like this?! Why is it so unfair? To trade an excellent Yan Yaru for such a daughter. However, they wouldn't do such a thing as argue with the Ji family, and there is no point in mentioning it. They could only think about how to teach Ji Yuxin. After all, no matter how good Yan Yaru is, they couldn't pass on the Yan family to others.

This was also the reason why they did not speak out to retain Yan Yaru. Two daughters at home would create too many conflicts, and making it easy for servants and subordinates to lose sight of true order. In this way, each belongs to their own position, is indeed the best choice. Yan Yaru thought the same way. She knows that Father Yan and Mother Yan, and didn't want to trouble them. She knew how to advance and retreat.

When Yan Yaru returned to her room, she stood at the door for a while, then slowly looked around the room where she had lived for many years, inch by inch. From now on, it no longer belonged to her. She was upset when she was about to go to a strange environment to get along with her strange parents, but she knew there was no way out. She picked up the photo with Father Yan and Mother Yan on the nightstand, put it in the suitcase, put a thick photo album on the bookshelf to keep some memories, and took two sets of the cheapest clothes in the wardrobe and the books she studied. She didn't take any of the other things and the valuable jewelry in the drawer, which didn't belong to her, but belonged to the daughter of the Yan family.

She locked her suitcase and looked up and saw the presents stacked in the corner. It was the gifts from everyone at her 18'th birthday party that day. She hasn't open it and didn't know what they were. She was actually looking forward to her 18'th birthday, but these shouldn't belong to her, and it was useless to tear them open.

Just then, a red-wrapped box caught her eye, and she remembered that it was given to her when Xu Zifan came that day. This... Should it belong to her? She picked up the box and sat down by the bed to open it. As soon as the box was opened, the contents gave off a warm yellow light. Yan Yaru took it out and the light was gone again. She looked closely at it. It was a frosted glass jar.