The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (2)

Xu Zifan smelled the smell of a home cooked meal as soon as he reached home, and he shouted inside according to the original owner's routine. "Mom, what did you cook? It smells so good!"

Mother Xu leaned half out of the kitchen and said with a smile, "you only know how to eat all day. Hurry up and change your clothes and wash your hands. Today I made your favorite chicken stewed mushrooms and fried tenderloin."

"Great!" Xu Zifan went back to his room with his schoolbag and changed into household clothes. Fortunately, the original owner did not like sweet things, otherwise it would be troublesome for him to pretend to love it.

After he went out, Mother Xu had already plated a large bowl of fried tenderloin and asked, "is Xin Xin back today? If she came back, you should send some to her. She likes to eat spicy food. Don't forget to take some dip too."

Xu Zifan pouted his mouth, leaned against the kitchen door frame and said, "she'll be back later. Her schoolbag is too heavy. I asked her to take the bus. Treating me as a coolie every day. I'm almost a slave to her. Don't you feel sorry for me?"

Mother Xu glared at him. "What are you talking about? Xin Xin is so good, you have to give in to her more, or else she will be angry with you, and my daughter-in-law will be gone." Then she looked at Xu Zifan again and wondered, "did you have a fight with Xin Xin?"

Xu Zifan took a few more bites of fried tenderloin and said carelessly, "it's not that bad of a fight, it's just that, she's often away from home recently. I hear she is very close to a rich boy..."

Before he finished, Mother Xu smiled, "now, what am I supposed to do? Are you jealous after all this trouble? Don't think about it all day and night. You two have been a couple since you grew up together. How can there be such a mess? You mustn't lose your temper with Xin Xin because of it."

Ji Yuxin is very good at pretending to be good in front of adults. Xu Zifan didn't succeed in trying to destroy her image, so he simply said, "Mom, I just asked her after school, and she admitted that we were in an engagement. However, I know best whether she has any feelings for me. I see that she has been blushing recently and has been dazed from time to time. She definitely likes someone else. Mom, I just want to tell you first, so that you can be psychologically prepared, so that you don't find out so suddenly and be stimulated one day. Your son, is so handsome, why are you afraid of not finding a daughter-in-law? If she has an outside heart, let's assume that the engagement doesn't count, don't be angry. Just take it as if you had wasted all your care for her all these years."

Mother Xu was stupefied, but she was optimistic and liked to think about things from the bright side, and immediately said, "don't make any guesses. You're just messing around at your age. You grew up together, you are two months older than her, and you are a boy, so don't be too petty."

"Okay, I know." Xu Zifan raised his lips and smiled. He knew that Mother Xu wouldn't take him too seriously before he said it directly, but saying some things was tantamount to planting seeds in Mother Xu's heart. If Ji Yuxin comes out again, she will certainly think of this incident, and in the relationship between her and Mother Ji, she would mention it politely with Mother Ji. It will be nothing for a while, but if Ji Yuxin really cheats on him in the future, don't think about innocently pretending to be his sister. The elders of the two families will never forgive her so easily.

The last bowl of fried tenderloin was not sent over, it was all eaten by Xu Zifan. He is now 1.85 meters tall, and only 120 jin, too thin. He is very dissatisfied with this figure, he made a fitness plan while eating. Father Xu came back later than he did, and the three of them ate while chatting at the dinner table. The atmosphere was very warm.