The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (End)

When Yan Yuxin was stunned, Ji Yaru held Xu Zifan's hand and clasped his fingers and said to Yan Yuxin, "Just like Zifan, what did you get when you betrayed him regardless of your friendship for over a decade? But I'm glad I didn't miss the chance to stand beside him. I noticed that your eyes were always on Zifan today. I hope Miss Yan will remember that this man is my boyfriend. Please have self-respect in the future. The scenery here is good. Miss Yan can enjoy yourself here, so we'll excuse ourselves first."

Xu Zifan lost his smile. He was wondering why Ji Yaru was talking so much today, turns out she was waiting here. This little girl also knew how to display her authority for sure. He was going to say something, but since Ji Yaru had already said so much, he just followed Ji Yaru's lead without looking at Yan Yuxin again. Yan Yuxin was the chief culprit for the pain of the original owner's broken leg. He would never think of having the slightest sympathy for her. Why should he enlighten her?

After the two left, Yan Yuxin broke down and cried. She just wanted to live a good life and become a superior person. How was that her fault? Why did Ji Yaru say that children are the most adaptable when they receive elite education from the age of five? Of course she can adapt, when she grew up in such a good environment. But she herself is only half way there! She's been relaxed for 18 years, and the minute she came back, she had to toughen up. How could she possibly adapt? How was that her fault? She also tried to impress Father Yan and Mother Yan. But they wouldn't accept it, would they? Didn't she try working on it already? She merely was wrong, and if she was wrong, wouldn't everything she'd done in the last two years be a mistake? So, she's right, she can't be wrong! She won't admit she was wrong, and she'll never regret it!

Disappointed with Yan Yuxin's disappearance from the party, the Yan couple sent her abroad the day after the full moon feast and warned her to stay away from people like Li Xudong if she didn't want to regret it later. They had managed this daughter, albeit with a bad attitude, and they did do it wholeheartedly. But it was easy for a person who experienced as such to grow crooked, and it would be difficult for them to come back from it. They didn't have much affection for her, let alone much patience and time spent together, so now they didn't care about her at all while they raise their youngest son. If she turned a deaf ear to their reminders, then she will have to bear the consequences on her own.

After that, Xu Zifan and Ji Yaru became busy again. They ran the same company, but seeing each other every day didn't dampen their relationship. Xu Zifan wanted to fulfill the original owner's wish as soon as possible, but it was too slow to start a business on his own, so he made money and started investing in stocks, and then invested in many potential companies and projects to become their shareholders.

Most of his investments are programming-related projects, so he could expand his contacts in the industry, raise the need for technical exchange with his partners, and learn from each other's best technicians. He insisted that one line of study should be refined. He chose the IT industry when he went to college. He had to learn to make money with this, preferably to the degree of ilegal technology. Of course, he would have to learn from the other party, and the investment amount would have to be increased appropriately, as a reward for teaching.

Gradually, Xu Zifan became famous in this business, because no one had ever seen a corporate chief executive learning technology all day long. The chief executive was generally recruiting all sorts of high-level technical staff, and he would be able to devise his own operations, but Xu Zifan wanted to empty the foundation of the technical personnel, and instead was inspired to become the best technician, which was simply the odd man out among chief executives.

Ji Yaru and the elders of the family were very supportive of him. After all, he was still young. It was only right to learn more, so Xu Zifan went further and further along this strange road, and never took off the hat of the study god until he graduated and until he was on the list of the richest people!