The Treasonous General 11

It had been five days since the identity boundary breakthrough. Since that night, Yan Chu had never had a chance to contact the eldest princess in private. The other party seemed to be avoiding him and unwilling to meet him.

At this time, it was only four or five days before they reached Jiang's border.

These days, Yan Chu had been thinking about what kind of feelings the eldest princess had for the original self. Did her words were from the bottom of her heart or with ulterior motives?

After all, he did not have the memory of the original self, and it seemed that there was no eldest princess in the memory of the other party's first 16 years. If the eldest princess liked the original self, it indeed puzzled Yan Chu.

However, the pious, happy, desperate, calm eyes when the other party kissed him that night have been recurring in his mind. If such strong, unexpressed emotions were only acting, it was positively more excellent acting than the film empress. Yan Chu intuitively knew that those feelings were real and pure.

Combined with the behavior of the second princess, Yan Chu felt that the princess whom Emperor Zhou said to his paternal grandmother and mother pleading for him, probably this eldest princess, who was sitting in the bridal procession going to Jiang. It was not the second princess who loved by thousands of people.

On the contrary, the second princess made a supreme effort to restrain her disgust, and the other party immediately directed to marry Fu Cong after he lost power. It made him wonder whether the other party had made great efforts and was involved in framing him for the crime of treason.

After all, those who could imitate the original self's handwriting should be those who were very familiar with his writing. Zhou Mingzhu, who grew up with Yan Chu since childhood, might have such a skill.

Therefore, Yan Chu was worthy of being the host that 007 was optimistic about. Without the original self's memory and the general plot of the world, he could also connect the mainline of the story through some details that no one else could perceive.

On that night, he read the note handed by the eldest princess. It was packed with names densely. Some of them, whose original self also had an impression, were the palace maids and court eunuchs who served both the Emperor and Empress of Zhou as well as the princes.

He feared that what had written on that piece of paper was all Zhou Mingli's contacts had developed in Zhou for so many years. If it had not been for seeing this note with his own eyes, he dreaded no one would have believed that the eldest princess, who had always been neglected by everyone, managed such a force in Zhou.

Although she seemed to look a little young and scattered, ants often bit the elephant to death. Sometimes those big names were defeated by these people who were unassuming in past days.

This friendship was so great that Yan Chu did not know how to repay the kindness.

Especially after the kiss the night before, Yan Chu suddenly felt somewhat disgusted for him to send that girl to marry that old-man of Jiang personally.

He thought that before he arrived in Jiang, he had to meet Zhou Mingli again. If she did not want to, he might be able to help her leave.

Although there were still a lot of follow-up problems that would affect his plan, he was a man, and he was not ready to rely on a woman to sacrifice her happiness to win.