The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (12.1)

The live broadcast event had a great impact on the Yun family, and the first hot search directly showed Yun Xiangyi's father borrowing money from Lin Shiheng.

The video is long, but thoughtful netizens posted pictures of Father Yun's changing face, and words on the comments section for passers-by who didn't know the truth and didn't have the patience to watch the full video.

From the beginning, he didn't want the girl working in public as a celebrity, and quit the entertainment industry after getting married. She should be at ease and raise children at home. But at the end, in order to borrow money, he directly threatened Yun Xiangyi's boyfriend, telling the media that Yun Xiangyi was 'a seductive little girl.'

Every media had put quotation marks on this passage, and no one believed that such a person, who can completely ignore the image of his daughter for money, is telling the truth. He's just making it up for money.

It's not that Father Yun didn't want to come forward and say that his adopted daughter seduced her grandfather, but he was stopped by his daughter and his wife.

At this point, no one would believe what he said except Father Yun himself.

The more he says it, the more he would make netizens think that he, this disgusting man, could make up any kind of lie.

The Internet is powerful, and Father Yun's family background and work résumé have been picked out one by one.

Lin Shiheng fans were the fiercest. Who gave this guy the gals to threaten their family's idol? Thinking about their idol's distressed expression and speech.

Fans were reluctant to stop until Lin Shiheng's official blog came forward and said that everyone should not condone cyber bullying.

Although they always laughed that they idol could go against heaven and earth, but when he was threatened he couldn't to say a word, they loved him even more dearly.

And also found the reason why their idol became an empty canon, automatically and spontaneously.

Everyone has an inverse scale, and the inverse scale of their idol is Yun Xiangyi.

[He must be furious.]

[Yeah.]

[Idol doesn't want us to spread cyber bullying, so if we can't cyber bully, we should look for evidence.]

Someone intercepted the video of that day, listened to the words, word by word, and finally analyzed a long list to share with netizens.

Little Sister Xiangyi is an adopted daughter.

The disgusting guy threatened our idol for money, in order to pay for his own daughter to go abroad.

Yun Xiangyi was sent to a mental hospital by her adoptive parents for ten years.

The rest are some things that need to be carefully investigated, but this third item has been studied by many netizens according to the long blog post from Yun Xiangyi that day.

Yun Xiangyi was diagnosed with a tendency to commit suicide, probably depression. The diagnosis didn't even confirm what it was, but they kept her in a mental hospital for ten years.

And if the mental hospital hadn't been found to have a problem, and being shut down– Yun Xiangyi might still be locked up inside.

From her teens to her twenties.

At that time, people only felt distressed when they read the long blog post; But now with such an adoptive father, it's full of chilling facts and conspiracy theories.

That decade can be said to be the most wanton and happy time for a girl, but Yun Xiangyi spent it in a mental hospital!

Someone found the cleaner who used to work in a mental hospital. She said she had some impression of Yun Xiangyi. During the day, most of the patients were sleeping. In the evening, most people would wake up noisily. Yun Xiangyi would wake up, but quietly hugged her legs and huddled in the corner without saying a word.

As far as she can remember, no one has ever visited Yun Xiangyi.

What else is there to say now?

The matter is very simple and clear.

When you needed a child, you went to an orphanage for adoption. When you have a child of your own, the adopted daughter became useless. You threw her into a mental hospital!

As for whether there was any abuse of patients in this mental hospital, the illness of the adopted daughter was not so serious at all, but it wasn't within the scope of their consideration at all.

If most of the people who attacked Father Yun at first were only fans of Lin Shiheng and Yun Xiangyi, then after the incident was revealed, he was spurned by the whole network.

Yun Xiangyi knew about when she was at a shooting.

Lin Shiheng flew in directly to find her, and under the eyes of other people's curiosity or sympathy, the two asked for leave from the director and went outside together.

Yun Xiangyi looked at Father Yun's face in the video again and again, looking at the computer again and again. Her eyes were still and calm.

"Disappointed?"

Lin Shiheng stood behind her, massaging her shoulders with neither light nor heavy hands.

Yun Xiangyi nodded and whispered, "I thought they just hated me when I was sick."

But it turns out that even if she was a normal person, she will still be traded off as a bargaining chip.

They sacrificed her as an adopted daughter to support their own daughter.