The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (End Arc 1)

It's, it's the man who sold him the explosives! Lin Shiheng knew him!

Father Yun stood up with wide eyes.

Lin Shiheng looked at him with a smile and whispered into the microphone something only the two of them could hear.

"Knowing that you can't live well, I let him give you a new identity, a new life, and persuade you not to do anything stupid."

"But it seems that you took this gift for granted."

Being struck by lightning was not too over the top to describe what Father Yun was feeling.

What he thought was an escape from everyone.

For Lin Shiheng, it was only a joke.

The man even gave him the tools he wanted to kill Lin Shiheng.

Father Yun trembled and shouted, patting the glass uncontrollably.

"It's you!"

"It's you! You're with him!"

The uniformed watchman at the door immediately came forward and snapped, "Don't make a ruckus!"

"You did this to me!"

"You're together! You did this!"

Father Yun was pulled out, and the man sitting in front of the window raised his eyebrows. He slowly put down the phone with his slender hand, got up and left.

After going out, he went straight into a car. Yun Xiangyi sat in the copilot's seat and looked at him slightly sideways, looking silently at him with clear eyes.

The man's smile grew a little wider on his lips, stretched out his hand and touched her hair.

"He seems very angry."

Yun Xiangyi's beautiful brow frowned lightly and said disapprovingly, "Don't take such a risk next time."

Lin Shiheng knew that she was talking about him asking someone to give Father Yun fake explosives and then waited for it. The eyes on his white face turned even more gentle.

"It won't happen again."

Those who have ugly thoughts towards Yun Xiangyi no longer have the ability to do whatever they want.

When Yun Xiangyi heard his words, she was completely relieved, and her beautiful lips raised slightly, revealing a smile.

"Come on, the marriage has just been announced, and we still have a lot to prepare."

Yun Xiangyi was stunned. "haven't you done it all already?"

After all, the two have been planning their wedding for some time.

"No, there's one more thing I'm not ready for."

Lin Shiheng smiled at her with a bad smile. "For example, your brother."

Meanwhile, Zhao Xingguang, who had just finished filming his drama, tiredly took a glass of water handed over by his assistant. With the other hand, he took out his phone and was ready to browse Weibo, to see if there was anything new. 'Lin Shiheng and Yun Xiangyi announced the wedding date'.

The one who never heard the two people talk about getting married in the near future, Zhao Xingguang: "..."

The disposable cup in his hand was instantly squeezed out of shape.

"Lin Shiheng!"

Although Zhao Xingguang was very dissatisfied with the big tailed wolf who took away his sister, the wedding date had been announced, and the fans on both sides were happily praising it all together. Plus, no matter how unwilling he is, he can only watch the two enter the hall for marriage. In addition, the fans of both sides are happy to smoke together, and no matter how unwilling he is, he can only watch the two enter the wedding hall.