The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (4)

Li Xudong's face looked uncertain, he was a very possessive person, no matter how careless he was to Ji Yuxin, he couldn't allow her to have anything to do with others, and now knowing that Ji Yuxin is the daughter of the Yan family, he certainly couldn't let go. He took a deep breath and looked at Xu Zifan. "You heard Yuxin, you should know what to do. Some people are not yours to control."

Xu Zifan raised his eyebrows. "You mean, even if you know that you were cheated by her, you still want to be a third party that destroyed our relationship? Are you only boasting about your noble status and have a tendency to steal other people's fiancée?"

"That's enough!" Ji Yuxin shouted, "I'm not Ji family's daughter at all, and I'm not the one who's engaged to you! We have nothing to do with each other!"

Xu Zifan chuckled, "young marriage can also be said to be the wishful thinking of the elders. Why did you admit that others forced you half a month ago? I remember I said at that time that if you didn't want to marry me, we would go home and make it clear to our elders. What did you say? You said that we were a couple, but you were just too shy to admit it. Stop saying that I threatened and forced you! I've always been in favor of breaking off the engagement, and I haven't talked to you for half a month. You're the one who didn't agree to break it off, weren't you?"

"I... Wasn't I afraid of you talking nonsense to my parents?!"

"Does that count as me forcing you?"

Mother Yan finally took the time to find them, and Yan Yaru followed her. As soon as she entered the room, she felt the tension between them. Mother Yan's face darkened slightly and asked, "have you settled your affairs?"

Xu Zifan didn't wait for them to speak, saying, "Ji Yuxin is arguing that she didn't cheat, and even made up a story that she isn't the daughter of the Ji family. Aunt Yan, please help me with reason. We only discussed the topic of marriage half a month ago, does this not represent her wishes? By the way... " He frowned. "Li Xudong, when was she with you?"

Li Xudong and Ji Yuxin have been together for almost two months! He didn't think that this woman would dared to hide such a big thing from him, and that she had a fiancé but still agreed to share a room with him, just because he was rich?! Would she give him a green hat if she met someone with more money in the future? The point is that after this woman was with him, but she didn't draw a clear line with Xu Zifan. She not only talked about marriage, but also said that she didn't know him. What was this woman like when she's not in front of him? Today, Ji Yuxin could be so ruthless to her childhood fiancé, but would she be more affectionate and kind to him in the future?

Seeing Li Xudong speaking calmly, Ji Yuxin panicked and said to Xu Zifan, "Don't be so rude! Let's just go out and solve these things."

Xu Zifan stood up immediately. "Let's go."

Ji Yuxin was speechless and didn't know how to react, so she had to touch Li Xudong. Mother Yan looked at her facial expression and movements in her eyes, and her expression became more and more ugly. The girl obviously didn't achieve some purpose and didn't want to leave. She remembered what Xu Zifan had just said that Ji Yuxin was not a child of the Jis, and her heart was pounding. Holding Yan Yaru's hand, she sat on the sofa and said in a cold voice, "Li Xudong, today is Ah Ru's birthday party. You shouldn't be so rude. You said you had something to tell me before, can you say it now?"

Li Xudong was unable to extricate himself from a difficult situation. Why did he think it was too inappropriate to explain the truth now, but if he didn't say it now, would it be the same afterwards? Ji Yuxin tugged at his arm beside him again and made a quiet effort, suggesting that he say it quickly, and he spoke the truth with determination. "Aunt Yan, I found out two days ago that Yuxin and Yan Yaru were switched by mistake. Yuxin is your daughter, Yan Yaru... she is the daughter of the Ji family."