The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (13.1)

It was more than 12 in the evening when the Old Man Yun got off the train. He was calling his daughter-in-law when he was on the train, but her phone was turned off all the time.

He didn't think about how many people would call his daughter-in-law about his son when this happened. He didn't expect that, so he didn't tell them that he was coming here. He only knew that after receiving the news, he came in a hurry to help his son and daughter-in-law, and he was in a bad mood after sitting in the train car for so long.

Thinking that when it came time, he would scold his daughter-in-law. Old Man Yun walked to the side of the road with his luggage. The railway station is still a long way from Yun's family home. He was naturally reluctant to take a taxi directly there, so he might as well spend dozens of yuan to stay in a hotel near here for one night.

After all, it was too early in the morning, although there weren't many people in the railway station. Grandpa Yun has stayed in a hotel here before, and he knows that the more remote the place is, the cheaper it is, so he was bent on walking towards the side where there was no light.

As a result, as soon as he came to an empty road, he saw a pair of long legs hanging from a bench in front of him.

Grandpa Yun stopped immediately.

Although he was old, his eyes, legs and feet were good, and there was a little dim light on the other side of the bench, and the distance was not very far. So, it was clear that the girl sleeping on the bench was beautiful and flushing. Although her short skirt covered the parts that should be covered, a pair of long and beautiful white legs seemed to carry temptation. The attracted eyes could not help but go up, the girl closed her eyes tightly as if she was lethargic.

Grandpa Yun swallowed.

Although he can no longer 'do it', he didn't change his mind, but he was not very bold. Coupled with his old age, he often only dared to think about it.

Over the years, Grandpa Yun coveted a lot of girls, he didn't dare to do it, but many little girls were taken advantage of by him as an elder; But didn't dare to go too far. After all, parents looked at their children more and more closely these days, and they could find out with just a bit of gossip.

In the eyes of many people, Grandpa Yun loved his deceased wife dearly and never looked for another after his wife died, but they didn't know that the truth was that he wanted face and didn't want people to know that he has failed to do so.

It's also because of face-saving; He didn't dare do much to those young girls he liked. Even if it was too suffocating, he had to pretend that nothing had happened.

What Grandpa Yun misses most is Yun Xiangyi, his unrelated 'granddaughter', who lived with him. He knew his son, and his son trusted him more than this adopted granddaughter did. In addition, Yun Xiangyi was too young and was taught nothing but to study, and he didn't take it to 'the end', there was definitely no risk.

He just didn't expect that this matter was noticed by the meddling teacher. After Yun Xiangyi was sent away, it was hard for Grandpa Yun to make his son let her live with him again after for so many years.

When he knew that Yun Xiangyi was crazy, he was excited and hurriedly asked his son and daughter-in-law to send Yun Xiangyi back to his hometown and let him take care of her as a 'magnanimous grandfather', who did not care about the mistakes of the younger generation.

With a crazy woman, and the guardian was still his own son, he can do anything.

But his daughter-in-law refused, which made the old man a little dissatisfied.